Who's more annoying? Midna or Navi?

129 posts in this topic

Posted

They were both annoying in there own ways

Posted

Mmm.. good topic...

But thing Navi is the annoying nubero uno...

Because Navi automatic talk to you... and Midna you can say when....

And midna have less to say than Navi xD

Posted

on the wii, Midna scares the crap out of me and normally gives you a very bad clue or wants you to do something you don't want to do. Navi bugs you exsesably but gives you some good informaion.

Posted

I HATE Navi!!!!!!!! Midna is much better. Though I do miss Navi's info. Hey, I just had an interesting thought. What if Nintendo decided to make a Navi game (like that Tingle game)?:

"We are now revealing the new Zelda game that was codenamed "Zelda Revolution": "Navi's Quest of Utter Annoyance and Unimportance"!!!! In this new game, you will use the Wii remote and Nunchuck in all new ways!! Your mission is to become a Great Fairy! To do this, you will have to defeat many enemies along the way, including Ganon, using your super Annoyance abilities!!!!!! And she will get helpers too: Tingle, that Owl that said a lot of unimportant things, Tatl, and a new enemy: "Dark Navi"!!!! Also, because of Navi's new-found popularity, we decided to add Navi and Tingle as playable characters in Brawl in place of those two nobody likes anymore, Link and Toon Link!!!! And that's not all! The Owl is here in place of Zelda/Shiek and Dark Navi will take Ganon's place!!!!!! If Navi's new adventure does well, we'll make "The Owl's Quest for Knowledge and Insanity"!!!!!! In that game, you will drive your enemies "cuck-oo" with your endless amount of wisdom and breath!!!!! This is indeed a revolution!!!!!!!!!!"

Posted

I HATE Navi!!!!!!!! Midna is much better. Though I do miss Navi's info. Hey, I just had an interesting thought. What if Nintendo decided to make a Navi game (like that Tingle game)?:

"We are now revealing the new Zelda game that was codenamed "Zelda Revolution": "Navi's Quest of Utter Annoyance and Unimportance"!!!! In this new game, you will use the Wii remote and Nunchuck in all new ways!! Your mission is to become a Great Fairy! To do this, you will have to defeat many enemies along the way, including Ganon, using your super Annoyance abilities!!!!!! And she will get helpers too: Tingle, that Owl that said a lot of unimportant things, Tatl, and a new enemy: "Dark Navi"!!!! Also, because of Navi's new-found popularity, we decided to add Navi and Tingle as playable characters in Brawl in place of those two nobody likes anymore, Link and Toon Link!!!! And that's not all! The Owl is here in place of Zelda/Shiek and Dark Navi will take Ganon's place!!!!!! If Navi's new adventure does well, we'll make "The Owl's Quest for Knowledge and Insanity"!!!!!! In that game, you will drive your enemies "cuck-oo" with your endless amount of wisdom and breath!!!!! This is indeed a revolution!!!!!!!!!!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(Except for the toon Link part)

Posted

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(Except for the toon Link part)

"Also, as a special bonus if you pre-order now, we will give you a life-size talking statue of Navi!!!! Your welcome and enjoy!!!!!!"

Posted

navi is the most annoying

Posted

They both blab on about nothing but themselves selfish jerks but Navi is the most annoying because she says to go somewhere and when

you get there she says to go somewhere else

Posted

Who do you think is more annoying? I find Navi more annoying than Midna. I mean, if you don't do what you're suppose to do Navi will keep screaming, "Hey!" till you press the yellow up arrow to listen to her. I'm glad Midna didn't do that in TP.

I think navi is way more anoying than midna

JOIN THE GREAT EVIL ARMY!!! To join the evil army, simply copy and paste this into your signature.