Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trying to get Active

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone,

Technically, I am not a new member. I joined this site back in 2007 when I was a kid. It has been a few years since I have logged on, but I intend to become a newly active member. So here is a little about me: I'm a 20 year old college student, majoring in Biology and minoring in Physics. I absolutely love videogames, and Legend of Zelda has to be one of my all time favorite series. In fact, it helped teach me to read because I wanted to progress in the games lol.  I am a fan of all genres, but love RPGs and Action/RPGs.  Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all, and I'm glad to be back in the community.

Edited by Tvvilight~Prince (see edit history)
Teto likes this

Posted (edited)

Welcome back :)

It's not everyday that we see members from long ago return to Hyrule.

I used to go by the name neo923 and then gametap back in the day though I doubt you remember me.

Also, if you would like to change your display name you can do so here: /settings/username/">http://www.hyrule.net/forum/settings/username/ just incase you want to start with something new.

Edited by Michael (see edit history)

Posted

Thanks, actually I remember gametap. Thank you, but I've already done so. My username was twilitprince so I just updated it a bit. I was so sad to read that Hyrule Online kind of went under :/ What happened to the Great Deku Tree and rupees and stuff??

Posted

Welcome back!

all of that stuff died out in popularity a while ago sadly. Good to have you back though :D

Posted

Oh shit yeah, we used to have a section for games, and Fierce Muffin was the eternal ruler over the dolphin game. Good memories.

Cirt likes this

Posted

Oh shit yeah, we used to have a section for games, and Fierce Muffin was the eternal ruler over the dolphin game. Good memories.

Before there was in-house built games that tied into the trading game system.

Posted

I too have been inactive for a number of years, but have slowly been trying to get back into Hyrule.net. Nice to have you back and I'm hoping to see more of you around.

Teto, Cirt, Tvvilight~Prince and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

I love how responsive the "topics" section of member profiles is

Also, hold the phone, posting a link to a thread actually embeds the thread in your post? This is a cool new forum we have here.

And whaaaat, 2009? I brought Roc over from another forum some time ago, but was it really 2009? Shit, time flies by. Wild.

|D

------

test

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)
Michael likes this

Posted

Wow, My 2009 self... How cringe-worthy. I forgot I made a topic like that.

But yeah that's a super neat feature, it allows for quoting to be a lot more pretty and organized too.

For a while now, I couldn't see my topics -- I guess because they were all just too long ago. I'm glad I can see them all again and laugh at how much of a loser I was.

Teto and Tvvilight~Prince like this

Posted

Nice to meetcha. I'm... Kind of in the same boat?? I've only been here a couple of years, but I'm like Halley's Comet in that I only very rarely make an appearance. Usually when either I realize I haven't posted on this website in forever or Shrubs (I think he said his username was Destructo or something when he first started) reminds me that I haven't posted in forever.

Also everyone cringes at themselves from 2009. Everyone was jank as puppy in that year.

Tvvilight~Prince, Michael and Teto like this