Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

General Gaming Discussion

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I posted a video in the other gaming thread with an earlier build of this game, but this is the finished version with a better edited video so you can see the instruction guide

Posted

I'm going to Genesis 3, a huge Smash Bros. tournament in San Jose, CA. It'll be in January. 

@Ganny, go there so we can play melee

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Just want to say, Castle Crashers HD Remaster went live on Steam. It is free if you already own the game, and costs the same as the original.

Compared to say, every AAA publisher who makes you pay for remasters

Posted

OH GOD

1bdc40f78296a816bf5ba928b76799c9_origina

SHE'S ADORABLE

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Tbh this is probably why I am buying the game

Posted (edited)

TFW you find out that the Skells arent playable until after like 20 hours of gameplay

Edited by T1g (see edit history)

Posted

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME PLAGUE KNIGHT RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER

Posted

B2bpJE9.png

Psychonauts is one of my favorite games of all time so I am pretty hyped for this, the reveal teaser was great and was pretty much the only thing the TGAs were worth watching for.

Not a huge fan that it's crowdfunding though, but it's already met almost 20% of it's goal day 1 as of this writing, and I believe it will be funded. The pricing is kind of dumb to me though, I see no reason that the console version should cost $18 more than the PC version even with the reasoning they've provided in the FAQ, most of the time with these things it's either the same price or less than $10 more. I've always preferred physical copies so spending over $50 on a digital version is ehhhh.

That being said though, I still backed it, I might cancel it though just because I'm somewhat certain it will be funded and if it gets a physical release on consoles when it releases in 2018, I'd much rather have that.

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I'd be pretty shocked if it didn't get funded. I don't want to say they "only" need 3.3 million, but at the same time this is probably the most asked for sequel in all of video games, alongside half life 3 or what have you.

Posted

Looking at the backer incentives, and 2 people have got the $10,000 prizes already. Wonder who they are; I imagine well-off game devs. I wonder how these things go, all these "dinner with the developers" incentives. I want there to be at least one horror story in there.

Posted

I was just remembering muramasa: the demon blade. Did anyone else play it? It's on Vita now. It's a pretty fun game with a lot of Japanese mythology styled like a painting, similar to okami.

Posted (edited)

They put KIRBY in a MECH, I didn't know I wanted this. The game looks great.

Kum1Nyqg.jpg

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)
T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Nintendo Direct was alright. FE x SMT looks... weird, I don't know what to think of that. I like the new Paper Mario game, but apparently people aren't giving it much love, I'm assuming that's because Sticker Star wasn't good. Metroid Prime Federation appeals none. Splatoon is getting a huge rebalancing update, which is interesting to hear. I'm curious to see how they'll shake up the current meta. Twilight Princess HD is out, and my flatmate will be picking that up. No news on the new Zelda game, which proves that it was a fever dream this whole time. The new Kirby game naturally looks like a whole lot of fun, I can't think of a bad Kirby game, so I can't wait to play this next one.

Also, Bravely Second. I never played Bravely Default, can anyone here tell me if it's good or not? Quality JRPGs haven't been coming out too often it feels, so I'm wondering if Bravely Default will fill in that hole in my heart of hearts.

Posted

I didnt know where to put this post. But man, this looks cool