Twilight Princess Easter Eggs

170 posts in this topic

Posted

I should try that and see.

Most of you may have noticed this already, but the Gorons call you brother. A nice throwback to OoT.

Posted

I think I saw the Triforce on the mirror in the basement of Link's house.

Posted

Another thing I read online is that some people say the eye on the Fused Shadow, that Midna wears, looks like one of the eyes on Majora's Mask.

Posted

Yeah, also I think that the Sheikah may be linked to the Twili.

I will elaborate if anybody is interested.

Posted

Doesnt sheikah's mask have some of the same markings as midna's?

Posted

I'm gonna sound so stupid....whats a easter egg!

Posted

well its not from twilight princess its from Majoras Mask and its with the guy who lost majoras mask and wants u to get it back i noticed that he has a mario mask on his backpack

Posted

quite simply, an easter egg is a little cameo in a game

Posted

Everyone knows this, but if you hit Cuccos enough, you can posess them! I had a lot of fun with that...

And everyone knows this one, too, but that huge rock near the southern entrance to Kakariko (in the village, near the spring) is-how should I say it?- blow-uppable. In the cave behind it are two Cuccos and a path to the inner spring, above the ledge.

Yeah, pretty boring, but... It's all I have...

Posted

how do you know that was the water sage?

I love the way all the howling stones are pieces of old music, like the requiem of spirit for instance. I think there was one song which wasn't, which was in of the trailers and doesn;t show up anywhere else...

Posted

maybe it's a clue :huh:

you have any idea wich stone it is?

Posted

how do you know that was the water sage?

The symbol on the robe is the water medallion. . .

Posted

The Midna Translated video...

Funny stuff.

where can i find this video? I would like to see it.

Posted

WOAH!! Wtf? Guys, I'm playing TP right now and i'm down in the basement of Link's house. I'm looking in the mirror as I type this and I put the lamp out. Now it's all dark but I can still see the reflection of the Master sword and link's eyes! Nothing else, just his eyes and the sword. Actually...Looks kind of like Dark Link... creepy. :huh: Try it and someone tell me if they see it too. When you look at the reflection of the sword for the first time you can only see the shiny part. Look in the mirror in first person (c-stick up on GC) then pause then unpause and you see the sword clearly in color and everything. Make sure to have the lamp TURNED OFF when you do this. creepy.

Posted

I just beat TP again and noticed that in the last fight with Ganondorf, by doing the Backslash attack you can rip up his cape. The rips actually stay in his cape too!!

--Edit--

In the end when you see the Bulbins riding off into the sunset with their king, one in the back is falling off his seat. . .

--Edit. . . Again--

In the room where you fight Darbus in the Goron Mines, there are painting of Volvagia on the walls. This is most obvious on the painting closest to the door. . .