I hate cats

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I am so strongly repulsed by cats that it overrides the logical part of me which says that, really, they're okay. I just don't like cats. I don't understand how people can coexist with them. They scratch people for fun and obviously don't want to be kept in the company of people. Like, they do a good job of making me want to set them free, and I think that's why they're so hideously terrible.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Posted

Cat sympathizer.

Posted

ZKjv68T.gif

Teto likes this

Posted

cute puppy

Posted

someone clearly has never been to the cat cafe in edinburgh this thread wouldn't exist otherwise

Posted

Cats are super overrated. Like, hello, DOGS exist. Cats are pissy little turds that only come to you when they want something from you. They're assholes. DOGS on the other hand love attention all the time and are always friendly 

pheonix561 and Teto like this

Posted

Cats are gay

Teto likes this

Posted (edited)

someone clearly has never been to the cat cafe in edinburgh this thread wouldn't exist otherwise

I legit want to go there though. Friend of mine went, and it seemed good. I would absolutely work up a lot of anxiety about going in though.

ZKjv68T.gif

Puppies do this too, with less claws (although this is totally adorable too)

Edited by Werewolf (see edit history)

Posted

I would totally go to the cat cafe with you anytime if you're looking for people to go with! It sounds like they'd have a ton of rules about how to interact with the cats but it wasn't too strict, just take off shoes/wear blue protective bags over shoes when inside the cafe and don't lift up the cats. That was it. Otherwise get tea and cakes and just walk around the place bugging whatever cat you could find. The staff were really friendly and chatty and laidback as well. One of the most relaxing/stress-free places I've ever been in. Overall defs would recommend and would go with anyone who asked me lmao.

I am definitely a cat person moreso than a dog person tho. Dogs are cute and sweet and lovable as well, but they are way more work to deal with. Not in a bad way, but just so much that I could never have one with my lifestyle and give it the proper care it deserved. Cats are more chill. And anyways "Cats are pissy little turds that only come to you when they want something from you." is pretty much me anyways lol so we're basically a perfect match. No problems with that here.

Teto likes this