Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I just wanted to say, you’ve been fantastic. Serving with you these past 3 years has been a tremendous honor and privilege. You’ve all, every single one of you, expanded my horizons, helped me see new possibilities, new viewpoints, and new tomorrows. I have reached a flashpoint in my life, and I find I have been struck with a sort of wanderlust. So I think I’ll be leaving for a while. Of course, knowing this website, naturally I’ll be back some time, and I’m connected with almost all of you on some manner of service or social media. I’ll still pop into the IRC from time to time, but I find I need a while away from Hnet.

I love you all.

Posted

That's fine. Everyone needs to take a break every now and then (except me cause I'm king). Come back when you feel like it's time to come back. It's good having you around. I'll miss you!!!!!!

Posted

See you, mang. You're one of my favorite members and I feel like we would be friends IRl

Posted

Adios Necro. I think everyone for the most part has taken a break from this place at least once.

Have fun on your new adventures.