Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Best Friendcast Discussion

3 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I don't know if any of you guys listen to this regularly or even know about it, but there's this really nice podcast called the Super Best Friendcast where the members of the Super Best Friends (a fairly popular Let's Play group stationed in Montreal, Quebec) talk about stuff like manga, video game news, and the general hypest shit on the internet. I'm really wondering if I'm the only person here who actually listens to this. It's currently 112 episodes in and there is a new episode every Tuesday of every week. It's got some good content. If you're interested in listening to a black guy talk about his dreads click the link below to listen to the most recent episode, and hey, you might like it. A lot of stuff is covered that seems like it would be fun to talk about, but I don't know who to like, talk about it with. So yeah.

http://superbestfriendsplay.com/podcast/sbfc-112-the-infinite-tsukuyomi-has-begun/

ad70299760.jpg

Posted

i dont listen to that but i occasionally watch them play fighting games together

i like fighting games

Posted

You should totally listen to the podcast it's good stuff.