Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Metal Gear Character do you Most Identify With?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

The question is in the title. Answer it.

I identify most with either Shoot Gunner or Fatman because both characters are completely lame and irrelevant to anything. Tied with The Fury that is.

Posted

Did you make a threat just so you could put yourself down?

Otacon because im a giant weeb who probably just got into computer science so he could make an AI waifu

Posted

No i actually made it so i could talk about how shit fatman and shotgunner are but i guess yeah i can see why you'd take it that way

Posted

Johnny, or whatever the name was of the guy who always shits himself. I know that life.

Posted

Big Boss

It's hard being this sexy :sadlink:

Posted

Probably Quiet. I don't talk much, I have very good aim with a rifle, and I don't like wearing pants.

Teto likes this

Posted

Snow, you said you identify most with the Boss, though. Be serious

I like Solid Snake's irreverence for right and wrong. He still wasn't a terrible person, though. He wasn't a dick or a nice guy and was generally neutral. I liked that. I mean he's the main character of a few games, so you can project onto him. But he also talks a good amount. He has a sense of humor. 

Posted

I think I like Solid Snake the best. Just a damn good soldier who doesn't sacrifice his ideals or duty for anything. 

Big Boss is awesome, but he went through so much hell he lost his innocence. Solid Snake held onto it until the end. 

Posted

Is there a character who never knows what's going on and doesn't do anything important?

I relate to them having never played a metal gear game

Posted

Probably Quiet. I don't talk much, I have very good aim with a rifle, and I don't like wearing pants.

And also you have a massive crush on Big Boss/Venom Snake.

Though for everyone else I can in fact confirm that Shrubs is a crack shot.

And for my actual contribution to the thread that isn't calling my lovvie gay, I'd say Ocelot. Mainly because I do whatever the puppy I want at any given time, am obsessed with a specific genre/aesthetic (Westerns for him, fairy tales for me), love dogs, and despite that aforementioned tendency to do whatever the puppy I want I am able to completely devote myself to what is most important to me. Also I have a bit of an ego and don't shut up.

And also I am gay for Big Boss. Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense given my physical characteristics and the fact that my mental gender lines up with them, but there you go.

Runners-up include The Fear for my love of spiders and a lot of things that tend to scare the bejeebus out of people, and the amusement I gain from exploiting said bejeebus-extracting things. And Sunny because I am a major QT.

So like ideally, some kind of mashup hybrid between Ocelot, the Fear, and Sunny. Maybe throw Metal Gear Ray in there, I dunno.

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

And also you have a massive crush on Big Boss/Venom Snake.

*aggressive humming* 

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

so you are ocelot but dressed like this

XY_Fairy_Tale_Girl.png

Or as close as reasonably possible with my budget and body type. And I'd be much less creepy, as long as it's not Halloween.

TBH if I had the money and body type I would honestly wear lolita fashion near-constantly, Or just anything super-frilly, flowery, and feminine.

But yeah. I'd be Ocelot, dressed as a princess, with zero hand-eye coordination.