Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Indivisible

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-an-rpg-by-lab-zero-and-505-games#/

Ok it's Indiegogo campaign started so it gets its own thread. Indivisble is a Metroidvania/Action RPG game made by the Skullgirls team. There is a playable prototype available to download and they are looking for quite a bit of money from crowdfunding this time. I am hoping that they can raise the money for it. You guys should donate too if you like these people.

tumblr_nvkpiforGx1s9i7yno1_1280.jpg

Edited by T1g (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

From that trailer and this gameplay video and them giving people a pretty well done demo, this game looks very promising. I'm hoping it gets funded as well.

I'll have to give the demo a whirl at some point. Looks really fun. Can't wait to see all the characters shown at the end of the trailer in color and such. The samurai nun with a double-hilted sword where one of the hilts has another sword in it looked hardcore.

(v Gameplay video I watched v)

Also, Razmi is obviously best girl. Just look at her:

xxGZlcW.gif

Also, Tungar using an urumi sort of weapon looks cool as heck. Even more so that it's his hat. Really can't wait to see the other characters with what we've seen so far as well as the interesting designs they thought up for Skullgirls.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)
T1g likes this

Posted

I fell in love with Razmi immediately

having said that, one of the other characters that is scene in the trailer looks like this

tumblr_nqyvcrhjWe1rha9roo2_1280.png

Posted

I should mention that if this kickstarter fails then that will be it for Lab Zero Games. They will dissolve

Posted

Did I mention this game has the Secret of Mana composer? Because it does. Heres more awesome party members

tumblr_nvz0e0fsst1uzx2jzo1_1280.png

tumblr_nwa4klzvu11uzx2jzo1_1280.png

Posted

Indivisible got an extension on its Deadline because it hit 900k before the 30 days were up. It now has 24 days to get the remaining 480k!

Also we got a bunch of cute new characters like Zahra and Nuna and a floofy dog who isnt in this picture

ihi6qlncmbjxiuc2y0b9.png

Posted

Well, there ya have it. That's the team. Ajna, Razmi, Thorani, and Nuna. The all-cute -girls team is a (indiego)go, sons.

Also, thank goodness it got the extension. Hopefully it meets that deadline though!

Posted

Guys we need to make 390 in 10 days you have to help donate. One final push is all it takes!

Even if its only 5$ every little bit helps please donate

twolef3p4kl8cb2myg93.png

Here is the updated list of revealed characters, plus all of these crossover characters!

322030-Invisibile2.jpgtumblr_nyads0eaLJ1uzx2jzo1_1280.png

Posted

Posted

INDIVISIBLE MADE IT WITH 66 HOURS TO SPARE

Posted

Eda this is why I consider us friends

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

Thank goodness it made it. But now we have to wait... hopefully, it turns out fantastic though.