LL Wolf Sign-ups

56 posts in this topic

Posted

fos on pheo for not voting for me even though i am the wolf. Just what the heck is his endgame anyway???

Posted

I need to find out my true nature..... Who am I...... town or wolf........ or something else........... am i a seer.......... am i an independent..................... am i something much more................ or much less.................... i am outside this game..................... i am outside the rules of this reality................................ i am from a different dimension................................ these things......................... these creatures...................... fighting amongst each other......................... killing each other................ over such......................... petty squabbles................... they need guidance......................... they need a ruler............................ they need a god........................ a god such as i...............................................................................................

Knuckle and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I vote Pheo because of ironic overuse of ellipsis is like, so 2 years ago.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Enough joking around, let's get serious. It seems like everyone's jumping on PHEO for just really missing the point, but what I'd like to know is what SILVER is doing. While we squabble, SILVER has just been liking posts every now and then, a perfect way to feign participation without being put in the hot seat. Thus, just to get a little more data out there: SILVER, of whom are you most suspicious?

KNUCKLE in addition isn't an official player, but the fact that KNUCKLE is reading along fills me with unease. KNUCKLE could be an external force placed here by the GM to provide hints and clues. I think one good plan is to pay close attention to the posts he likes, since I hypothesize that this is the only way he can interact with the town.

As an aside, at the risk of being vague, I do not find TETO to be threatening at this time.

pheonix561 and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Every time you idiots make a post before the game I am profiling your behavior. You guys will be easier reads than a steamy Sonic fanfiction when I haven't tugged it in a month.

Posted

how does anyone go a month without tugging it

how does anyone go a day without tugging it

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

It'd be a lot easier if you'd stop reblogging all those scantily clad women on your Tumblr :P

Posted

Sorry for not starting the game on time. It didn't feel right to start a violent game amid the recent mass shootings in the United States.

So we have: 

•That1Guy

•Pheonix561

•SilverAlchemic

•Brodongo

•Ganny

•Cirt

•Teto

•PizzaGirl

•Knuckle

•Linox

Does this sound right to everyone? I messaged PizzaGirl and Linox to confirm their commitment to the game. Expect PMs and the thread in two hours

I added Knuckle in there. He has to play now.

pheonix561 and Brodongo like this

Posted

what a sausage fest

Posted

I'm in heaven 

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

>;)