Pheonix561, Your King, Streams Undertale

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

cLI5i12.png

I'm gonna stream my first playthrough of Undertale! It's gonna be streamed on my twitch channel thing, http://www.twitch.tv/king_pheo/ !

I'm doing it for a couple reasons. First of all, it will be fun of this I am certain. Also, I want to try ironing out the kinks in my streams before I eventually finally stream my first ever playthrough of dark souls 2 (scholar of the first sin). And I'm pretty sure lots of you would enjoy watching me blunder through this game for the first time since most of you have beaten it by now. And some of you have already expressed interest in watching me do it so I figure why not.

FIRST STREAM: 6PM CT 10/13/15
(this is subject to change based on if I need to do any errands that day after work or something)

So yeah, I just thought I'd make a thread to officially announce that I'm doing it, and when and where I'm doing it and such. Be there or not, whatever

Edited by pheonix561 (see edit history)
SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I'm not free on the 10th, 13th, or the 15th I'm afraid.

Posted

Shrubs has got the right idea. Stream in Seven Minutes!

Posted

WELL GOLLY GOSH THAT WAS FUN. Counting myself, I think there were five viewers!!! Wow!!! Thats four more than I anticipated!!!!!

I can't say off the top of my head when the next stream will be, but it will CERTAINLY be sometime before a week from today. I can't dedicate any time right now because I want to give a day or two in advance before I announce streams, and it can't be friday or saturday because I'll be working late those nights. So uh. But definitely some time next week for sure.

Michael likes this

Posted

NEXT STREAM IS ON 10/15/15 AT 6PM CT

Turns out I don't have work tomorrow. I literally did enough work that they ran out of stuff for me to do and they wont have much more for me until next week. I feel kind of bad for my boss because she's been struggling lately to keep me busy, and I'm also annoyed since I kind of need the money, but hey! More time to Illustrate and occasionally stream! Be there!!!!!!!

Knuckle and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

Stream is in an hour!

Posted (edited)

NEXT STREAM IS ON 10/19/15 AT 6PM CT

Edited by pheonix561 (see edit history)
Knuckle likes this

Posted

Stream in 10 minutes! Get in here! In faithful Undertale Fashion, I am eating Spaghetti before I stream.

Posted

Let it be known that Undyne is now best friends with me, which was bound to happen because anyone who has played the game would always be able to tell at a glance that Undyne is entirely the pheo character

Posted

you mean because she is fish vriska