Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVILEGEWOLF (written and directed by LL)

132 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know about that. I remember when Nabe used to play these games he'd always advocate a day one lynch, because that gave the town an opportunity to start things off on the right foot. If we wait for nightfall, we let the wolves make the first move. That helps them plan for whats going to happen at night, whats going to happen the next day, and how to control everything to make sure it goes in their favor. I think we should have a Day 1 lynch in order to protect ourselves better in the long run.

Posted

Yeah. I'll prod everyone. Just this once though since we did start unceremoniously 

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

So whos it gonna be guys? It might be best for us to lynch an inactive, but it's only day one and I don't really want to accuse someone of being inactive so quickly.

Posted

I nominate you to cast the first stone Pheo. 

Posted

Um hey ya'll I'm not gonna request that I NOT get lynched first day because I literally just got here from my native land of Guatemala.

Posted

Ganny

Posted

Um? ^^^^ Are you a man? So closed to anything you can't see or put your destructive fingers on. There are plenty of players less active than I, and I wouldn't exactly call myself someone whose bad side you'd want to get on, m'kay? It's... a different kind of destruction :).

Anyway, I was HOPING we could talk about alternative spiritualities in this class, but if I must deal with the likes of you first, then so be it. Guh.

Posted

What kind of alternative spiritualities, Ganny?

Silver Alchemic wake up and post something!

Posted

So that leaves That1Guy , and Linox as the last two. Linox is generally very active whenever he is aware that a game is in motion, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he might just not realize that he's part of an active game yet.

Posted

Why not Skyler aka PizzaGirl or whatever? He hasn't been in yet either.

Posted

He's not on the player list so I assume he's not playing. 

Posted

Yeah, I honestly have no idea why T1G hasn't responded to the fact that the game has been on. I think he's just been playing Xenoblade Chronicles instead. I hate that all we have to talk about on day one is whos already inactive and thats all we have to lynch on though, so I'm gonna go harass him.

Posted

mvp

mvpheo

most valuable pheo

Posted

What kind of alternative spiritualities, Ganny? 

^^^ Honestly? Gawl, can you be so privileged? You haven't told me a thing about you yet, but you expect me to bare all? That is NOT how that works. 

Posted

GANNY IF YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF BEING PRIVILEGED I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCUSE YOU OF BEING PRIVILEGED