Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVILEGEWOLF (written and directed by LL)

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright you know what I'm casting a vote for T1G. He's been home for a few hours now and hasn't bothered to post in the thread.

Posted

hey guys i didnt even know this game started. i literally didn't know and pheo is trying to leverage that against me to lead a lynch on me.

its probably pheo

Posted (edited)

-Day 1 Update-

gre_1449864000.png

In an effort to push the boundaries of education, this experimental class' Day 1 will be extended by about a day. 

Votes:

T1G: Brodongo (p2), Pheonix561(p3), 

Ganny: Bathykolpian (p2), 

Pheonix561: T1G (p3)

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)

Posted

@LL

what do p2, p3 mean  next to votes? Or is that knowledge not public?

Posted

It's just pages. I can't link to anything anymore for some reason. 

Posted

No I am not trying to lead a lynch against you, I'm trying to get you to actually pay attention to the game. Retract.

Who else hasn't posted?

Posted

What kind of alternative spiritualities, Ganny?

Silver Alchemic wake up and post something!

I've already posted, you charlatan.

Also, I was either asleep or at school at the time. I pretty much can't reply for sixteen hours of the day, instead being free from, like, 4 to 12 PM.

Posted

GANNY IF YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF BEING PRIVILEGED I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCUSE YOU OF BEING PRIVILEGED

So instead of telling us anything about him, he raises his voice. Don't make me actually vote for you. You can accuse me of anything you want, but the odorous smell of privilege is on YOUR hands. YOU are the one who has to pay up.

Posted (edited)

Well, let's start ruffling some feathers..

One of you is already acting sketchy as hell, reeking of your privileged upbringing. And one of you already makes me feel warm and in my safe space, as if I can trust that person.

Teto, why did you vote for Ganny? Do you feel that this post is still justified now that he is an active participant in this thread?

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

No, I don't. I'd retract but I've been busy. Consider this a retract and maybe put a note on pheo because sure?

Vote, not note.

Posted (edited)

I vote for Pheo as well. Consider red, on my phone. 

Edit:

The day is going to end probably before we can get a lynch off but i encourage people to keep a very close eye on Pheo. He's hit about 3 wolf tells in the day phase alone, i had a bigger post written about how strange and uncharacteristic his posting behaviour has been saved on my computer at home but i wont be able to post that here in time. Wolf tells:

-mimicking and following the leads of other players without contributing much to the dsicussion

-complained about how we have nothing to talk about for lynching on day one except inactivity when we have plenty of things to discuss

-asking the town lots of questions like "who should we lynch?"

-very wishy washy with his voting

-gave a level headed response to his brother and retracted his vote instantly when that1guy posted, even though that1guy voted for pheo  

it's not much, but it's pretty much the best lead we could hope for on day 1

Posted (edited)

-Day 1 Update-

gre_1449864000.png

Votes:

2 votes for Pheonix561: T1G (p3), Bathykolpian (p3)

1 vote for T1G: Brodongo (p2),

1 vote for Ganny: Bathykolpian (p2), 

1 vote for Brodongo: Pheonix561 (p3),

Edited by LLmao ?✊? (see edit history)

Posted

Uh well maybe I vote for Brodongo??? Because I'm seriously just throwing the vote around since its day one and we're all just mucking about??? You jerk???

Posted (edited)

Uh well maybe I vote for Brodongo??? Because I'm seriously just throwing the vote around since its day one and we're all just mucking about??? You jerk???

why are we mucking around though? Why can't we at least try to cold read eachother in any way possible and come up with best lynch possible, even if it only gives us a tiny edge and only has a tiny chance of being true?

If we mislynch twice, then town probably loses. So even the day 1 lynch holds a pretty significant amount of weight and we should already be looking for suspicious behavior. And also, i love you, even if im jerk for analyzing you so early. 

I can't help it, i'm a sociology major. 

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I'm taking this seriously, pheo. More or less.

SilverAlchemic likes this