Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVILEGEWOLF (written and directed by LL)

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-End of Day 1-

5 votes were required to reach a lynch, but the requirement was not met. 

Votes:

2 votes for Pheonix561: T1G (p3), Bathykolpian (p3)

1 vote for T1G: Brodongo (p2),

1 vote for Ganny: Bathykolpian (p2), 

1 vote for Brodongo: Pheonix561 (p3),

Despite each student overcoming tremendous odds, they could not achieve a lynch today. Those Privileged normies couldn't be effectively shamed today due to existing social power structures. Change will come some day. Maybe that day could be tomorrow, or the next day. The Brave students all daydreamed about a day when the Patriarchy would finally collapse and when they could actually reach a lynch. But until that day, no one was safe. Much like in real life, the students' confidence dwindled as they realized that the "safe space" of the class was over and they would have to face the real world again. Despite being armed with powerful knowledge of one day of Sociology 101, the students wondered if they were better equipped to handle the harsh reality that awaited them. (they aren't.) 

The day has come to a close. The student emptied the lecture hall and went to go ponder the eye-opening truths that had just been revealed. Day 2 of class will resume in approximately 36 hours (or when all actions are sent in). 

-Night 1 Begins-

bla_1449995400.png

8 Active players:

•That1Guy

•Pheonix561

•SilverAlchemic

•Brodongo

•Ganny

•Cirt

•Teto

•Linox

(At the risk of sounding ableist) get your night actions in!

Edited by LLmao ?✊? (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

-Day 2-

The second day of class brought a few surprises. First and foremost: class was being held outside today at the request of Professor Seraphina Thompson-Clarke. Secondly, all of the students were present for class today. Things were seemingly fine on the surface, but as every sociology student knows, deeply rooted social dynamics are always at play and existing social structures are only a temporary shelter from the impending social crises that are about to unfold.

"Let's all have another great day of class everyone! Remember, hunt and lynch The Privileged and protect The Brave!" said the professor. And then she left her class to engage in free-form discussions, believing that a hands-off, organic approach to teaching would benefit the students more than a rigid curriculum. 

gre_1450483199.png

8 Active players:

•That1Guy

•Pheonix561

•SilverAlchemic

•Brodongo

•Ganny

•Cirt

•Teto

•Linox

5 votes to lynch!

Edited by LLmao ?✊? (see edit history)

Posted

How'd everyone's night go? I was successful, myself.

Posted

My night went smoothly. I was blocked, but nothing else happened.

Posted

Well, i was blocked as well. Anyone have a clue why at least two people are reporting blocks so far?

Posted

Meh, assuming at least one of you is brave (and thank you for it!<3 You probably don't get that enough, but everyone deserves appreciation. You are beautiful~), perhaps someone prevented all students from acting last night? Or perhaps you both targeted the same person, who was protected. Not that I couldn't find out, but if you both tell us Whome you targeted, we could eliminate one of those possibilities. There's no pressure on that, and I don't even suspect that it would help very much. Not that I think Pheo would cooperate anyway. *huff*

Posted

Sure, i targeted Teto. Pheo?

Posted (edited)

Also i just want to emphasize that in the past we have agreed that playing aggressive early is pro-town behaviour, as it creates leads that we can use in the end game.

I view playing the game cautiously and reactionary as a sign that people have something to hide, just a theory, but something keep that in mind as we move forward. 

that being said, silveralchemic, cirt, ganny and linox all did not vote last day phase. 

Of those people Ganny was the most active, although he did not list anyone he found suspicious. 

Cirt and silveralchemic both posted once to confirm they were active, but that was about it. Silver has at least hinted that his night action was successful

linox has not posted once and im pretty sure he does not realize this game is active. I would ask whether it is possible to replace him. 

I would be interested to hear from each of these people, and for each to label one or two people that they find suspicious, even at this early stage. 

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

(Are we still using bold to highlight suspicion)

If I'm choosing who I think are the most suspicious, it'd be between Dong and Pheo. I feel like there's a likelihood of one of the blocks being the reason for the no kill result today. Out of the two of you, I'd choose Pheo, only because he hasn't answered Ganny. Dong was blocked, so it doesn't mean much to anybody else who he targetted, and it might all be a show devised by Ganny and Dong. We know they're in close cahoots from their activities outwith this thread, so I don't doubt that, if they ended up as wolf brothers, then they'd be well coordinated.

As a bonafide wolf genius myself, I know that nothing means anything when people start dropping names. Cast suspicion on your teammates if it makes sense to the game, whatever. Even if you enable the death of your teammate, you come out smelling like roses if you're there casting stones from the start. For the greater bad, and all that. All the better if you risk self-incrimination by listing of ways to find out who the wolf is, reminding people of the logic to use in the hunt. So yeah. Nothing means anything, because we all know the game. And no, I'm not doing that thing where politicians cast doubt on everything until people don't know how to form conclusions anymore (Scottish Referendum).

What I'm saying, in my self-indulgent way, is that BigDong is not free from judgement. I'm usually suspicious of people who assume leadership roles in-game by putting themselves on a pedestal as fountains of information and deliberation.

That said, I'm still most suspicious of Pheo, until he answers Ganny.

(I should reiterate that, while I'm not saying "Dong is a tad suspicious because he acts so sure he can't be", I am saying that)

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

No, I agree that i am pretty suspicious for claiming to be  blocked.

As far as who wants to take charge of prodding people, I am fine with deliberating that role to someone a little less suspicious and not at the center of last night's controversy. We went about 10 hours without any responses so i wanted to at least let people know that their silence was not unnoticed. 

Someone should do it though. We need more people talking.

Posted

I didn't make any posts because of a mix of school and not having anything to really say. I've been preparing for a play this Thursday, and between that and studying for exams, I've been pretty stressed in a way that doesn't lend itself to trying to figure out wolves. 

That being said, I'll admit that I did block Pheo last night, and there was no attack. Granted Dong was also blocked. Therefore, I share Teto's opinion that both are suspicious.

Teto likes this

Posted (edited)

What I'm saying, in my self-indulgent way, is that BigDong is not free from judgement. I'm usually suspicious of people who assume leadership roles in-game by putting themselves on a pedestal as fountains of information and deliberation.

I feel like regardless of my alignment, I'm always going to find myself trying to play the role of a driving force in these games, for better or for worse. These days, it's an accomplishment if we can even get a bandwagon going. LL does the same thing every game and I agree with him. I'll usually put a pro-town propaganda spin on it but the truth is that I just think that games are more fun when you push people that clearly want to take a backseat into the center of the action.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

That being said, I'll admit that I did block Pheo last night, and there was no attack. Granted Dong was also blocked. Therefore, I share Teto's opinion that both are suspicious.

In light of this information, I'd like to cast a vote for pheonix561. It seems a number of us independently agree that he's among the sketchiest of our ranks, and Silver's testimony here, should it be true, motivates his candidacy further. Pheo may contest my Accusation of Privilege by answering the questions:

What is your nighttime ability?
Whome did you target?
Why did you target xem?

This may seem a hefty price to dismiss the vote of but one brave soul, but should more come forth, you will need to pay it. May the Gods of Wind and Shadowe have mercy on your ostensibly privileged existence.

SilverAlchemic and T1g like this

Posted

How do you feel about Dong, Ganny? The person. Unfair of you to demand so much of someone when they're not even suspicious by a very wide margin. What was the purpose of your question before? I still find Dong suspicious enough for having been blocked, and yet you've passed over your attention on him to focus on pheo so closely. Give us something so we can trust your intentions.

"No, you first" tactics are in effect.

Posted

Mine and pheo's internet is down do don't expect much from us til I or someone else figures out the problem

No wait I fixed it it was something stupid

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this