Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVILEGEWOLF (written and directed by LL)

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How do you feel about Dong, Ganny? The person. Unfair of you to demand so much of someone when they're not even suspicious by a very wide margin. What was the purpose of your question before? I still find Dong suspicious enough for having been blocked, and yet you've passed over your attention on him to focus on pheo so closely. Give us something so we can trust your intentions.

"No, you first" tactics are in effect.

Is the margin really that narrow, though?

Day1

Pheo - in his own words, "mucking about"

Brodongo - actively looking for scum, calls out Pheo unprovoked because i think he's wasting time

Day 2 

Brodongo - active participant and encouraging discussion, answering/ addressing questions instaneously

Pheo - all clammed up, drastic change in behavior from being so talkative and nonchalant last day phase. 

Everyone is going to see this differently but the two of us are acting radically different to an identical situation. One of us here is panicking. 

And don't you wonder why my blocker hasn't come forward yet? My theory is that a malicious blocker would not want to reveal themselves unless they absolutely had to, Silver has come forward already, so he gets the award for being the most honest of the two blockers at the moment.

So pheo is getting blocked by someone being upfront and transparent, while im being blocked by someone acting secretive and playing from the shadows.

i doubt that both blocks came from the same alignment last night, although its not impossible.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

This isn't about you. I wanted to hear from Ganny, not you. My question was about finding out who he was, and you're compromising my purpose by answering on his behalf. If he answers likewise now, it will mean nothing. 

Openly predicting the causes of other players is always a bad idea. They can just show up and go "what they said". Pheo, as town, defended Cirt last game when she was a wolf. He effectively did her work for her, and town was worse off for it.

Ganny asked you both about your activities in a way that looked like he was following a lead, but then never clarified that lead.

Posted (edited)

I'm not answering for Ganny. I'm defending myself.  

There are two conversations going on here, you and me, and you and ganny.       

This is a new thread of questioning that I am asking you. Ganny can still answer your question while we have this sidebar. 

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

How do you feel about Dong, Ganny? The person. Unfair of you to demand so much of someone when they're not even suspicious by a very wide margin. What was the purpose of your question before? I still find Dong suspicious enough for having been blocked, and yet you've passed over your attention on him to focus on pheo so closely. Give us something so we can trust your intentions.

"No, you first" tactics are in effect.

In earnest I do not have a solid read on Donge, but xe certainly cannot be left out. Pheo is under no obligation to answer my questions, though as I said it may behoove xem if more votes come xyr way. 

Keep in mind that you felt Pheo worth voting for based only on xyr activity yesterday. Now we know that xe and Donge were blocked, and there was no attack last night; I feel, then, that it would be proper to pursue one of these two. I chose Pheo. If xe alleviates our suspicions or is lynched and turns out to be Brave, then on our current information Donge is the next reasonable suspect to pressure. If we had more information on the nature of the blocking abilities, then this could be easier. 

T1G, now that your Internet isn't broken, would you mind, uh, stepping in? 

Here, I forgot that we actually want to know more about ME. I have no reservations with revealing my entire role; in fact, I was going to yesterday to slap on a layer of yomi until I realized that it is to my advantage to be at least slightly suspicious. I will say that I have no night action. 

Edited by Ganny (see edit history)

Posted

Hey guys like t1g said I was away from this game for a bit, gimme a minute to catch up and I'll weigh in

Posted

sorry guys, finals week is crunch time at work and I haven't been keeping up. I can add that I was also blocked last night while trying to attempt my action. I targeted Linox in an attempt to make him active

Posted

lol

21 hours left guys, let's not go two days in a row without a lynch. Pheo

Posted

I'm going to have to throw my lot in against Pheo as well.

The suspicion on Brodong is still present, though, along with, now, Cirt.

Honestly, though, it's incredible that so many people were blocked. Is it really conceivable that so many have blocking abilities? I mean, I guess it's possible, but it seems to go against the normal balance of the game. I feel like at least one person isn't being totally honest about being blocked; but what would they have to hide? It just casts suspicion on them to say there were blocked on a blood-free night.

Posted

-Day 2 Update-

gre_1450483199.png

5 votes required to lynch

Votes:

Pheonix561: Ganny (p4), Brodongo (p5), SilverAlchemic (p5), 

Posted

Pheonix surely can't the wolf. Cirt or Brodogo are likely to be, however. I'm one of these one-off defender types, meaning I can protect people by taking the hit. I get invulnerability the first time, but the second time I take a hit, I just die in their place. I defended Aethix last night, and got hit with a kill action which broke my first line of defense. Next time I protect someone I'll end up dead in their place if they're targeted to be killed. Maybe it was a vigilante, but look at all these blocking actions, any of the blocked people might have been attempting a kill. I'm willing to bet mine was the reason for the lack of a night kill.

So, with Cirt saying she was blocked, it's down to Cirt v Dong. If nobody can come forward to claim they blocked one of these two, then it's possible that I was the one who blocked them. Cirt's the less active though. If Dong's town it's a colossal loss for activity as he is now.

My only use as a defender now is in protecting people who I feel are more valuable to town than myself, so it's not a big deal if I reveal this, considering I think that Pheo's innocent.

Dong: How would you feel about lynching Cirt over Pheo?

Posted

I'll concede that Pheo is probably equally likely to be indy as he is wolf from my point of view. My read on him is that whatever motivation he has in this game, finding scum does not appear to be one of them.

Cirt's post last night was off the charts sketchy, and if we want to get meta, she's playing almost exactly like she did last game, when she was a wolf. I know i was blocked, Pheo has some evidence that he was blocked, so Cirt's reveal is just weird. 

If Pheo is actually a wolf, I would expect his partner to come in right about now and derail his lynch, so I have to ask myself whether or not your reveal is this attempt, or whether I should trust you. 

@Teto: Why did you choose to protect Linox, the town's only inactive member, last night?

@T1G: did you block me last night?

Posted (edited)

I defended Aethix last night, and got hit with a kill action which broke my first line of defense. 

@Teto: Why did you choose to protect Linox, the town's only inactive member, last night?

I said I protected Aethix; not Linox. How did you know I made a mistake, and why didn't you point it out? You just read "Linox" because that's what you expected to read?

But I'll answer your question anyway. I chose to protect Linox because I forget he and Aethix weren't the same person. Aethix was an asset in earlier games, and I figured people would target him because he's good. I asked to defend Linox, while thinking of Aethix. By whatever trick of the mind I went back to Aethix when recounting my action above. The fact you instinctively read Linox is pretty condemning evidence in my eyes. Got anything to say about that?

Aethix posted in another thread recently and I was like "why aren't they posting in the game??" lmao. That explains it. What a dope I am.

edit: I put a vote on you, but I removed it. I just realised, now that Aethix is off my mind, that Cirt said something about "targeting Linox", so she's still as suspicious. You also might have good understandable reasoning. I don't think you're someone we should cut out of the game lightly.

I think I could probably keep my vote on Cirt.

Would still be good to hear from you though.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

It's anecdotal and could be a total lie, but it's the best lead we have. I'm going to vote for Cirt as well.

Posted

I really wish saying Aethix instead of Linox was some grand trick to expose people, but I'm really just that absent minded.

SilverAlchemic and Ganny like this

Posted

I said I protected Aethix; not Linox. How did you know I made a mistake, and why didn't you point it out? You just read "Linox" because that's what you expected to read?

But I'll answer your question anyway. I chose to protect Linox because I forget he and Aethix weren't the same person. Aethix was an asset in earlier games, and I figured people would target him because he's good. I asked to defend Linox, while thinking of Aethix. By whatever trick of the mind I went back to Aethix when recounting my action above. The fact you instinctively read Linox is pretty condemning evidence in my eyes. Got anything to say about that?

Aethix posted in another thread recently and I was like "why aren't they posting in the game??" lmao. That explains it. What a dope I am.

edit: I put a vote on you, but I removed it. I just realised, now that Aethix is off my mind, that Cirt said something about "targeting Linox", so she's still as suspicious. You also might have good understandable reasoning. I don't think you're someone we should cut out of the game lightly.

I think I could probably keep my vote on Cirt.

Would still be good to hear from you though.

I subconsciously connected a few dots in your reasoning. If i am to believe that you are telling the truth, then i have ill be switching my vote on the basis that Cirt attacked Linox, because thats the only scenario i can think of that allows you to be telling the truth and condemns Cirt.

You didn't do me any favors by explaining this before I had a chance to answer you though.

Aethix and Linox are similar people. They are active on these forums basically just to play werewolf, have similar playstyles, both names end in x, Aethux isnt playing. Question for the town: is there anybody out there that DIDNT think Teto was talking about Linox?