Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVILEGEWOLF (written and directed by LL)

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Did Cirt really play like that last game? If she's a privvy I wonder what she gets from telling the truth about her target. If she's not, I wonder what her role can do that would "make him active", while Teto tells us the action against Linox was lethal. I'm fine throwing a vote on the Cirt train as long as these things don't line up. (on phone, cannot red) 

Posted (edited)

This is dumb

Wolves don't attack inactive players because that wouldn't be to their advantage 

ok

also I won as wolf last game. Pretty unlikely that I got to be a wolf again because I hate it

Edited by Cirt (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Are you saying that your action wasn't deadly and Teto is lying, or that somebody else also targeted Linox? 

Edited by Ganny (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, from what I just reread? He's lying. I think Teto is trying to cover his ass and say that someone else tried to "lethally" go after Linox when it was him. 

What are the odds Teto is a wolf again though 

l have no idea what to do but i went after someone that hadn't talked to try to find out more about them 

Cirt's post last night was off the charts sketchy, and if we want to get meta, she's playing almost exactly like she did last game, when she was a wolf. I know i was blocked, Pheo has some evidence that he was blocked, so Cirt's reveal is just weird. 

If Pheo is actually a wolf, I would expect his partner to come in right about now and derail his lynch, so I have to ask myself whether or not your reveal is this attempt, or whether I should trust you. 

sorry off topic but is this even allowed? Like you were the GM of that game and that gives you invaluable information about how people play. This is kind of inappropriate. I mentioned last game for the sole reason of looking at probability. How is this relevant to this game?

Posted (edited)

Yeah, from what I just reread? He's lying. I think Teto is trying to cover his ass and say that someone else tried to "lethally" go after Linox when it was him. 

What are the odds Teto is a wolf again though 

l have no idea what to do but i went after someone that hadn't talked to try to find out more about them 

sorry off topic but is this even allowed? Like you were the GM of that game and that gives you invaluable information about how people play. This is kind of inappropriate. I mentioned last game for the sole reason of looking at probability. How is this relevant to this game?

You were a wolf, you claimed to be blocked on the first day, havent voted, and you have been a bit a quiet. That's all I meant, nothing more. That's all public information at this point since I released the night actions. maybe it's because your busy, i mean that all makes sense to me, but that's also a common alibi that wolves have used. 

i think I'm going to ease up on posting now because i'm becoming a distraction from some more interesting topics.

I don't trust Teto enough yet to change my vote without something happening here:

1) My blocker coming forward

2) someone else claiming doctor

3) pheo posts

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

sorry about the delay brodongo, Yeah i totally blocked you. Lots of people got blocked last night apparently

Posted

If I was making a kill action, someone would have had to block me anyway. And if I was attacking someone last night, the point of who my target was is moot, because I would have been blocked anyway. If someone comes forward to say they blocked me, then sure, I guess you can say that I'm a good candidate for the lynch. But nobody has. If someone does, they're lying, and you should kill them once I'm proven to be Brave.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks T1G, you're my hero.

Breaking my rule, and posting in light of this new information, because I'm an ass and can't shut up. 

Cirt's claim is just so bizarrely sketchy and unnecessary to reveal if she were wolf that i just can't help but think she is town, and telling the truth. She's probably the cop, trying to get a read on Linox.

Teto has been engaged and thinking critically, I also would be surprised if he was not town. Nobody else is claiming doctor, I believe him.

Lets assume he is also telling the truth. The wolves know their attack failed, they know Teto is aware he stopped an attack. So they created an alibi for eachother. One wolf is claiming to block the other.

I'm talking about Pheo and Silver. Silver didn't block Pheo last night, he blocked Cirt. And Pheo attacked Linox. He knew that Teto would be informed about an attack, so he had Silver cover for him.

My conclusion: Cirt is innocent, Pheo is still wolf.

It's a longshot, but im going with my gut here. doesn't anybody else get the impression that Silver and Pheo feel somewhat coordinated here? 

Posted

Pheo - Blocked by Silver

Dong - Blocked by T1G

Linox - ???

Ganny - ?????

Teto - Blocked someone, I guess

Cirt - Was blocked by someone, we guess

Ganny would have said something by now. Linox hasn't. Wishing I hadn't defended Linox now, considering we'd then at least have all the information to work with, and I'd still have my one invulnerable defending action. I took a hit that was meant for Linox, doled out by Ganny, or Cirt, unless we don't trust the block claimers.

To lend further believablity to my role: killing in this game is "triggering". I defend people by standing up for them on their behalf. I can put up with people being dicks once, but if I have to deal with privileged people again, ie get attacked, then I'll be triggered and thus be out from the game.

Posted

oh my god is this like Chaos Werewolf where everyone redirects eachother, except instead everyone blocks eachother

Posted

The Pheo and Silver conspiracy sounds like a longshot. Nothing means anything though considering how easy it is to muddle facts with speculation and sensationalist theories. I'd buy the Pheo/Silver conspiracy, not because I believe it, but because if it's true then we have an easy lead on the next target.

It's strange that there are so many blockers though.

Anybody can be the wolf with the right line of baseless reasoning and exciting "what if"s. Cirt is the only person here who doesn't require a sensationalist reason for lynching. She was blocked, and has no alibi for it. It feels so much more natural to just stick to facts on this one, without having to risk it on conspiracy theories.

Every single game, someone makes some great theory of deception, letting the obvious target right under town's nose. I remember the relief as the wolf, and as the teammate of wolves, when we'd sit in the groupchat going "wow, really? I can't believe they let us get away with that."

If we killed pheo and he turned out to be town, what would that get us? "So much for that theory" we sigh as we're left with the "but Cirt could have done it, reasonably speaking" situation.

I'm sticking to Cirt, and damn these sensationalist theories. They just muddy the waters. It'd be great if it was like those crime dramas where the first suspect is never the true suspect, but I feel like that familiar formula messes with these games a lot. Theories are a waste of time when they rely on conjecture. The Sherlock quote approximately "you twist facts to suit theories when you should twist theories to suit facts."

I know how much sensationalist theories can puppy with your perception of reality. Even now, I'm sensationalizing the "battle against sensationalism" because I really don't want to let a good lead go unchecked. Instead we're creating leads to suit pet theories, because we're convinced things can't be so simple. It's madness.

Posted (edited)

- i think you are town, telling the truth

-i think Cirt is town, telling the truth

-ive thought pheo is wolf, since day one

- i think silver and t1g are different alignments

ive twisted a theory around these building blocks. Its probably a longshot.  I dont have the votes anymore to pull this theory though, and it sounds like the crazy ramblings of a madman, and our time is almost up. I guess if Cirt flips town, then it would seem less crazy, maybe? And if she's wolf, then yay.

Nobody has even died yet in this game, we are going to look back and laugh at ourselves once real evidence starts coming in.

sorry cirt, :(.

For the watch.

Cirt

Posted (edited)

(to reiterate on my involvement in the events last night, I have no night action and so was not involved in the events last night. As far as I know, no one blocked or targeted or did anything to me)

Edit: also please be more suspicious of me in the long run. thanks

Edited by Ganny (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Don't worry Ganny, I still am :)

But that would be another paragraph of conjecture, and I'm already puppyed up enough with the uncertainty of truth and reason as it is. I'm just trying to grasp onto common sense before my thoughts lose their composure and become a formless mush.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Okay, you know what this is getting really weird. I didn't want to say anything but I have a blocking role, too, that I was prevented from using because I was blocked. I'm beginning to think we all have blocking roles and the only way anyone is going to die in this game is by lynching. It almost makes me want to not kill anyone tonight, just to see if people getting blocked keeps happening. Maybe the lesson is if we keep blocking the same people at night and don't lynch each other during the day then.... I don't know???? We play this game forever?????

Teto likes this