Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVILEGEWOLF (written and directed by LL)

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe this is LL making a social commentary. Like, no one is privileged after all, and we're just fighting and killing our allies, accusing and defending each other for no reason. We were so afraid of being triggered that we literally murdered our friends

Posted (edited)

Like, I know I said "I'd read up on what happened and then weigh in" and never said anything. That was stupid of me, I got distracted by TF2 and spaceships. I only threw my vote around on day one because nobody was talking and I wanted everyone to wake up and get in the game, but now that we're all here and awake I don't have to do that. But now that I see all these blocking roles I honestly don't even want to vote for anyone. I just want to see what happens.

Whats your game, LL? Are we the town capable of blocking the wolves, but since we cant organize to defeat the oppressors, we just randomly fight and block amongst ourselves, leaving the wolves to attack whoever they want and can get away with? And making us blame each other? Is that the lesson here? The oppressed must unite in order to defeat the oppressors? Am I reading this incorrectly?

EDIT: OH SHIT I thought my post was going to merge with my previous post but ganny ninja'd me

Edited by pheonix561
I thought my post was just going to be merged with my previous post but ganny ninja'd me (see edit history)

Posted

This is getting ridiculous. I can't seriously believe that there are so many blockers, but with the amount of claims, it becomes reputable by ludicrousness. "Yeah, let's give them all blocking roles, that way they just talk a lot and never get anything done. Like real SJWs!" It becomes believable only as a dumb joke.

Our best bet might become an inactivity lynch, against someone who hasn't even posted in the thread yet. For now, though, I'm gonna stick with Cirt.

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

Cirt's a good lynch. You spend too long thinking about this game and you start jumpimg at shadows, as is the case with me.

Teto caught Cirt in an inconsistency without an alibi. He's put in a bit more work than other players and deserves the benefit of the doubt. It's as good a lynch as any. We still need a hammer though.

how do you feel about that lynch Pheo? Are you going to help is out?

Posted (edited)

I want pheos theory to be right so much. I was thinking earlier that everyone having blocking roles is like everyone policing each other until nobody can do anything at all. Killing is even triggering in this game, technically. Like I'm the only person reporting any activity by a potential wolf, and now I'm dubious of even that, because of the terminology.

Our votes are accusations of privilege, and so if the majority agrees, it becomes accepted fact, and as far as we're concerned we made the right call, even if they didn't start the game with that alignment (we all considering ourselves brave). Like, once our minds are made up, we won't be like "wait no, they were brave". From that point on we remain convinced of our judgement, and as long as its the majority consensus then nobody will doubt that who we just eliminated deserved it. This is a moral battle, not a real one.

As cool as that would be and all though, probably better to assume it's a normal game.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)
SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Day over. Lynch reached. Update later. 

Posted

well this is shitty

Posted

Everyone is gonna be town in this game. We've all been talking about it and we've all been waiting for it to happen. But none of us had the balls to do it. Except for one man. The man who would make werewolf great again. The man who would build a wall.

SilverAlchemic, T1g and LLmao ?✊? like this

Posted

Do you have an ETA on the update, LL?

Posted

I am officially home from my trip and at my desktop computer so I can now update this game. 

-End of Day 2-

5 votes were required to reach a lynch. 

Votes:

4 votes for Cirt: Bathykolpian (p5), SilverAlchemic (p5), Ganny (p6), Brodongo (p6), 

Please excuse my neurodivergent episode earlier. It appears that in a fit of anxiety, there appeared to me to be 5 votes for Cirt. After quadruple-checking the Day 2 posts, I only found four votes for Cirt. The timer counted down all the way, then I called it, thinking that a lynch had been reached. So there will be no lynching tonight and my mistake doesn't have any consequences. I apologize for low player activity in this game. You can help by getting more active in your local game. Also, you can help combat low voter turnout this 2016 election by encouraging your friends and classmates to register to vote for Bernie Sanders

-Night 2 Begins-

bla_1450814400.png

8 Active players:

•That1Guy

•Pheonix561

•SilverAlchemic

•Brodongo

•Ganny

•Cirt

•Teto

•Linox

Get your night actions in. Day 2 will end when the timer is up or when all actions are sent in. 

T1g and Teto like this

Posted

-Day 3-

#triggerwarning

Professor Seraphina Thompson-Clarke entered the classroom with a somber expression. Her normal radiance seemed subdued today and her chakras were waaaaay off. She shared the sobering news that is unfortunately so common in this field of study -- a student had been triggered. A medical team was dispatched late last night in order to retrieve the body and bring it to a Safe Space™, but there was nothing else that could have been done. Teto was declared triggered at 3:32 am this morning. You can pay your respects and send your prayers thoughts to her in her Ask box on her Tumblr page. 

Teto was Micah (Brave). She could selflessly throw her body into the line of an attacker and protect another player from being triggered. She's still not asking for it, though.  Her courage was not limitless, unfortunately -- she could only successfully protect someone once. 

9rkVtpL.jpg

Day starts now and lats a bit longer because of Christmas The Holidays™.

gre_1451318400.png

7 Active players:

•That1Guy

•Pheonix561

•SilverAlchemic

•Brodongo

•Ganny

•Cirt

•Linox

1 Triggered player:

•Teto

4 votes to lynch!

Posted (edited)

"I am sooo puppying done with these manbabies" I yelled, as I was wheeled into the ambulance "is this oxygen vegan?" I asked as they put the mask over my face "I saw a study that.. says.." The doors of my bike-drawn ambulance close, and I'm taken away.

100% of canned oxygen is taken from oxygen starved lions. Lions are suffocating you guys.

And with that certifiably unhelpful post, I'm away.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)
LLmao ?✊? and T1g like this

Posted

Well, damn. So the theory of "no wolves" is false.

I blocked Pheo again last night to check that out, and there was a kill, so I guess there's less suspicion on him. I wouldn't say it's all gone, but we can at least be sure he didn't kill last night.

I was told I felt like I was being followed, but then that feeling disappeared. I'm not sure what that means, but I guess it's something.

Posted

Cirt again, poor Micah was telling the absolute truth. What's your ability do?