Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVILEGEWOLF (written and directed by LL)

132 posts in this topic

Posted

I bet it's a block ability

Posted (edited)

Agree that Cirt is best lynch candidate again in light of Teto's flip. 

Silver- you've provided an alibi for Pheo for two nights in a row now. For our sake, could you two please agree not to target eachother tonight? The  two of you seem a bit chummy and we need to make sure that you two are not covering for eachother.

@T1G, Pheo, who were your targets last night?

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

Teto, which sadly makes me look bad. We are at grandparents so don't expect much from us

Posted

Day 3 Update (will format it later)

1 vote for Cirt (Ganny)

Posted

Teto, which sadly makes me look bad. We are at grandparents so don't expect much from us

Note that this is not a sustainable defense, and I'd say it's well worth a vigilante's efforts to remove such a player if they don't have leads elsewhere

Posted

Correct, it make's you look very bad. Not only did Teto die last night, he was also the only player in the game that claimed doctor, and you tried to block him, if that's even true.

So we are expected to believe that out of the three blockers that are claiming town, none of them tried to block Cirt, last night's #1 lynch candidate?

Posted

I gotta agree, and throw my vote in on Cirt.

Posted

I'll be frank, I was really distracted and inactive and I didn't send in an action because I'm a bad player. This problem compounded by the fact that I've been away from my computer and only just got back from christmas with my extended family.

Cirt is currently a good vote I agree, but I don't want to vote just yet because I don't want to vote for her without more discussion throughout the day. Brodongo, I don't know if its safe or not for me to pledge publically what my night action will be because I'm sure it will help the wolves to their advantage. But I definitely see why you could suppose Silver and I would be working together. Maybe silver and I should just draw our own conclusions for our night actions based off your suggestion?

Posted (edited)

I'll be frank, I was really distracted and inactive and I didn't send in an action because I'm a bad player. This problem compounded by the fact that I've been away from my computer and only just got back from christmas with my extended family.

Cirt is currently a good vote I agree, but I don't want to vote just yet because I don't want to vote for her without more discussion throughout the day. Brodongo, I don't know if its safe or not for me to pledge publically what my night action will be because I'm sure it will help the wolves to their advantage. But I definitely see why you could suppose Silver and I would be working together. Maybe silver and I should just draw our own conclusions for our night actions based off your suggestion?

It's cool dog, I'm not asking you to disclose your upcoming night action and agree. I only requested that you try to interact with players other than Silver at night, so that someone else can vouch for you.

What I am trying to lead into is that I am suspicious of a blocker, because I have reason to believe that one blocker is not telling the truth, either Silver or T1G. T1G is definitely the sketchier of the two in my opinion, based on what I know.

I think this lynch is probably inevitable given the circumstances, and T1G or Pheo, at least one of you is probably town and we've already passed on lynching twice, and with Linox inactive, achieving any kind of lynch will take most, if not all remaining townies to participate in a vote. Before that happens though, if Cirt is town and really was actually blocked night 1, then anything she can tell us about her actions and role could be big for town, so it would be good to hear from her today as well.

Posted

3 votes for Cirt: Ganny, brodongo and silver 

note from GM: things will get more exciting tonight. I won't say exactly what I will do, but yeah Linox is inactive. I'm calling it. I acknowledge it but didn't want to give away that info too quickly. Unless Saha wants to play, I might kill him off

Posted

I'm at least against having him killed off for the following reason:

Teto stopped an attack on him Night 1, so he's probably not Privileged. If we mislynch tonight, then we have 6 players. Then if the Privileged make a kill, we have 5 players. Then the the inactivity kill of Linox brings us down to 4 players.

Then the Privileged hold majority and the game ends. Even if he stays alive, he won't vote, and so the wolves basically have majority at the point anyway. So yeah, based on the way this game has unfolded, he's all but confirmed non-Privileged and unless there is some secret to this game that I am unaware of, most players would probably prefer a replacement, not a kill, to keep the original balance of the game.

SilverAlchemic, LLmao ?✊? and T1g like this

Posted

Mhm. It is hard to make a decision. I've asked Skyler, Knuckle and Chase

Brodongo likes this

Posted (edited)

Countdown has ended, the days over. T1G or Pheo, time to vote. Would we have ever brought change to America if our generation had been inactive in voting during Obama's campaign?

9dc1ece87cf616924c43d3f9324302a3.jpg8efd00708794f30d41e4a306d2e24d8a.jpgObama_Vote_Small.jpg

quote-Vivienne-Westwood-i-think-its-impo

chris-larsen-quote-the-hispanic-vote-is-

I was blocked again by one of you PC police last night and someone is lying about it.

Posted (edited)

-End of Day 3-

4 votes were required to reach a lynch. 

Votes:

3 votes for Cirt: Ganny, Brodongo, SilverAlchemic  

Much like in real life, our Brave social justice warrior's intentions failed to manifest in any meaningful way. There was a lot of talk, but little action. No lynch was reached for a second time! If I break the time limit rule once, I would have to do it every time

-Night 3 Begins-

-A special event will happen tonight-

7 Active players:

•That1Guy

•Pheonix561

•SilverAlchemic

•Brodongo

•Ganny

•Cirt

•Linox

1 Triggered player:

•Teto

bla_1451433599.png

Get your night actions in. Day 3 will end when the timer is up or when all actions are sent in. 

Edited by LLmao ?✊? (see edit history)