Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVILEGEWOLF (written and directed by LL)

132 posts in this topic

Posted

game is over. I don't wanna run it anymore. It was off to a rough start. Maybe this aborted game will inspire someone else to make a game that will actually finish. This one, if finished, would only drag on forever and end in an uninteresting way. I was waiting for this game to be over so I could leave the forums. I can't wait that long.

Sorry to the active people.

My fault for not starting it when everyone was hyped and present for it. 

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted (edited)

It's cool man, at least there was one kind of exciting day phase and that was fun before things got quiet. Who were the wolves?

Despite antagonizing Pheo so much in this game, I want to guess T1G and Cirt.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)
Ganny, SilverAlchemic and T1g like this

Posted

i would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids

yeah you started the game while i was in the midst of my xenoblade binge which didn't help at all

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

did everyone have a block ability?

Posted

No, just three people. Weird coincidence what happened at the beginning of the game.

Posted

both wolves had a block ability pheo, on top of the other 2 people who claimed they could block

Posted

nah

Posted

role reveal?

for most of the game I was Blaire, a brave who could take someone down with xir if xe was lynched

on the very last night I was given Linox's role, Teagan, a brave who could try and trigger another student once every other night. I was gonna trigger the HECK out of cirt, the whole heck

Posted

I was Harper, a Brave sociology major. I had a traditional watcher role, but got blocked every night so i never got to spy on any of you and analyze the social effects of night targeting. 

Posted

Sup bro, your name is Matt. You are one of The Privileged! You have a sinister agenda of going to college so you can get a good job and provide for yourself. Your future looks pretty bright and your parents love you very much. You've always done well in school and you're excited to go to college. You like to snowboard and play Call of Duty Black Ops 3.