Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm back baby (^u^)! Zeldafan!

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So it's me again! I like totally haven't been on this website in sooooooooo many years! It is just like I'm joining an entirely new website. I feel like this is a new website since it's changed so much. Is that one rupee mini game still on here? Also, did anyone miss me ?;-D I am sure that I certainly remembered :-D

Edited by Zeldafan (see edit history)
SilverAlchemic and Adr990 like this

Posted

I'm baffled even after all these years that you got the name "Zeldafan" without having to add any numbers. Anyway welcome back :D

Adr990 likes this

Posted

Yeah I was surprised that I was the first Zeldafan on the website too. I mean it is a really cool and I would think common name to have for Zelda fans or fans of the Zelda series. But I joined this website back in 2008 I think. I'm not sure how old this site is, it doesn't tell me when I scroll to the bottom of the page and that's where every website lists their age or years active, but I think that maybe this site was new back in 2008? I don't know. But I may even be the last Zeldafan user here too. I don't know if there is a way to search for users in a search bar or not. But back on topic:

I wonder how many of the original members are still on here from 2008 and 2010 that are still active? That way people will recognize me :).

And this website has changed a lot because the user homepage used to have a list of like topics that one was active in and I remember like this little box thingy that was in the center of the user's home page? I can't remember what the box did. It was maybe a user specific chat page, like the channel chat on one's Youtube homepage, or maybe it was a list of posts that one has recently posted on but either way it's gone.

And apparently my avatar expired or the one that I was using has been taken away from the website because I think that I used to have an avatar set up but now I do not? Maybe I never had one set but anyone it is blank as of now.