Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Red Lobster

5 posts in this topic

Posted

How do you all feel about Red Lobster? I went there last month because I had always heard it was a really nice restaurant, but when I went there I got really gross food and the place smelled bad. The service was nice, but the food was absolutely atrocious. I got a dish of what I could only assume was cod, which is one of the most tasteless fishes I've ever eaten, and a baked potato that was cut halfway down the middle, stuffed with butter, and it looked like the entire potato was just rolled in poorly ground salt. Best thing I got out of that meal was a Coke.

I don't know if it's just my experience or if Red Lobster is always like this? Would it be worth giving it a try at a different branch?

Posted

I'm blessed to have had lots of different real seafoods from legitimate seafood restaurants and therefore have never been to a Red Lobster.

Cassandra likes this

Posted

I'm blessed to have had lots of different real seafoods from legitimate seafood restaurants and therefore have never been to a Red Lobster.

Any recommendations? I'm very fond of seafood that isn't cod, so I'm accepting any recommendations to places (preferably chain ones) you might know about.

Posted

I save up and buy my seafood at the grocery store. I don't know any good seafood chains sorry :sadlink:

Posted

I have not been to Red Lobster, I've only been to a couple of seafood chains, Long John Silver's and Captain D's.