Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Nintendo

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Today is the day that Nintendo launches their new My Nintendo rewards program. As a consumer that enjoys benefits for purchasing products, I was excited for the initial launch. Miitomo doesn't appear to be available as of me writing this, but for those of you who have been to the My Nintendo site, what do you think of it? Do you like the rewards offered in the form of discounts on popular titles? I noticed something a bit odd about My Nintendo already, which is the lack of physical goods. One of my favourite things about Club Nintendo was being able to get cool exclusive physical items in exchange for my Funbucks. Of course, the service just launched today, so I wouldn't really expect physical goods right now.

Anyways, thoughts and opinions?

Posted

Miitomo is now available on the IOS App Store and the Google Play store!

Posted

I think it looks good. I tried Miitomo. It's not the worst thing ever. Though I keep getting an error code 801-0027 so I can't connect Miitomo to My Nintendo account. :(

Posted

I think that just happens when you have bad connection. I had it too, and rebooting my phone fixed it.

Posted

It's dumb that there's no easy way to add friends other than friends you have access to physically. You can connect twitter and facebook and get friends that way, but you have to use those and the people you want to add, have to be connected to facebook or twitter through miitomo.

You can't even add people that connected their nintendo account that you have added as a NNID friend on wiiu or 3ds.

Posted

I think that just happens when you have bad connection. I had it too, and rebooting my phone fixed it.

Nope. I tried for days. Then last night I tried 4 different browsers, because that's what some sites said to do, and it didn't work. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail. Then tried 4 browsers again with no luck. So now I'm basically not going to play it until they fix it. Which sucks that I have to wait.