Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is the Forum dead?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You can easily look at all of the topics and the dates that the last post was on and the earliest was last month, with most being years back.

Does anyone post here anymore? What does traffic look like? Sorry if I don't know. I only poke my head in here for old time's sake every now and again so I don't really have a good feeling for the vibe in this place. I hate to see it like this considering it's one of my very first footprints on the internet, with the only other account I have that's older than this one is one I had on the Lego forums ages ago.

If anyone is here who has a pulse, let me know.

if you don't have a pulse, then get away from me rrreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Ezlo (see edit history)

Posted

People still go on chat... seems that's where the action is... X_X

Posted

It's been years since I have posted anything in the forums. I came back here today because I am playing Breath of the Wild for the first time. Sad to see how dead this site has become. I  remember a time when there were dozens and dozens of members online at a time and there were always some conversation going on. I made some good friends on here back in the day, but they all left and I never heard from them again. 

Posted

this forum is thriving

Posted

Wow, it has been such a long time since I've been on this forum, almost 8 whole years back when I was in 8th grade.