Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Animal Crossing

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I know some of you here will read this and say "Animal Crossing is so stupid" or some other thing like that, but I know there are some poeple out there who like it. This post is so that we can all talk about Animal Crossing for GC and DS. You can talk about anything you want about the games. And please, if you don't like Animal Crossing, don't post saying that you think it's stupid. If you want, go ahead and make a topic on how stupid it is in your opinion, but don't post any of that crud here. Okay, talk!

Posted

(Psst, GL. Everyone has a RIGHT to express their opinions.)

>> I had the DS version but I lost it. Now I have the gamecube version

Posted

(Psst, GL. Everyone has a RIGHT to express their opinions.)

>> I had the DS version but I lost it. Now I have the gamecube version

I know. It's just annoying when they do. So, you know what, go ahead and post whatever you want, everyone; I won't do anything!

Posted

I used to love Animal Crossing...... ^_^ then, for some reason, I just stopped playing it. I have no clue why. It's one of those games where "once you start, you can't stop", and "once you stop, you can't start" :embarrassed: .

Posted

I have the DS version, which I share with my brother. I used to be completely hooked on it, but then I completed all but the greatest objectives, so it's not as interesting anymore. But I do want to go get on it now...

*runs to play AC:WW*

Posted

I have ACWW. That game's so addicting.. it's like Pokemon. You get into it for a month or so, then you think it's so stupid. Then, another month later, you pull it out of the closet and say "Wow, this looks like fun!" and play it for another two months. It's brainwashing..

I heart Animal Crossing.

Posted

I had the GC version and WW, but I traded in both to get Pok

Posted

i've never tried it... :unsure:

Posted

It's fun.. especially the DS version.

Posted

it was fun but i got bored too fast and now its collectig dust in the corner of my room

Posted

Animal crossing is stupid in my opinion

Posted

I got Animal Crossing for the GCN on my birthday one year. If it weren't for that game, I probably would've gone insane, not having anything to play that would keep me occupied, until TP came out.

Of course, I played it for a year, and I stopped when I got TP for Christmas last year.

I've manged to collect all the bugs and fish, a few pieces of rare furniture, and some NES games.

I heard that you can get a Zelda NES game somewhere in Animal Crossing. Does anyone know if that's true? :unsure:

Posted

there is a flash movie about animal crossing

its honestly funny

Posted

i used to like animal crossing but not anymore

Posted

I enjoy Animal Crossing every once and a while, then I'll put it away for a few months. My friends are totally hooked on it though, so is my mom...