Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

~The Toast of Glory~

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I have seen many who believe in the fourth piece. I never was apart of this, and I have thought hard. This is not just toast. This is The Toast of Glory. All who wish to believe, copy and paste from my sig. The Toast of Glory is toast, it is pure gold, it's value is beyond anything in this world, and it is indestructible. So, those who wish to believe, do as I have told you. So, gather my fellow posters, and believe in this great toast.

~The Toast of Glory~

Posted

wtf?

Posted

You dare mock The Toast of Glory? I shun you! *shuns forbiddenforest*

Posted

Low Blow Man. . .

Way to mock us.

Posted

Mock? Who? When? Where? Mocking would be like saying (example): "Everyone that believes in the fourth is stupid!" I did not mock anyone. I plan to outnumber them. I do not know how this is mocking.

Posted

Mock? Who? When? Where? Mocking would be like saying (example): "Everyone that believes in the fourth is stupid!" I did not mock anyone. I plan to outnumber them. I do not know how this is mocking.

You need something to do.

If someone believes in the fourth piece, let them believe. If you don't believe, then don't it.

I think this is pointless

Posted

Well said Zoe. . .

Posted

This thread is not very nice...

No one is making you believe in the Fourth Piece. But if you don't, do not start mocking us...

Posted

GO ~Believers in The Toast of Glory~

Oh yea

Posted

I'm tempted to delete this thread...

But I won't, for the sake of the respect I have for you guys. Which, by the way, doesn't seem to be reciprocate.

Posted

This thread is not very nice...

No one is making you believe in the Fourth Piece. But if you don't, do not start mocking us...

I'm NOT mocking anybody. I said, "I plan on outnumbering them." If you think that's mocking then you, my friends, are very sensitive. And don't say I'm mocking you by saying you're a tad sensitive.

Oh, and Black_Midna, thank you for joining.

And believers in the fourth piece, please don't over-react over this. You can handle a little competition, can't you? :D

Posted

You are making fun of us by creating a non existant thing such as the Toast of Glory.

It's known as sarcasm.

If you're going to outnumber us, at least get a better name for your "clan'' or whatever it is.

Posted

I'm NOT mocking anybody. I said, "I plan on outnumbering them." If you think that's mocking then you, my friends, are very sensitive. And don't say I'm mocking you by saying you're a tad sensitive.

Oh, and Black_Midna, thank you for joining.

And believers in the fourth piece, please don't over-react over this. You can handle a little competition, can't you? :D

Ok, you are the one who needs a life.

If we really mock you by believing in the fourth piece, then you're the sensitive because we don't believe just because we want to "outnumber" another group of believers. You just want to draw attention or just make someone mad by starting this stupid topics. Honestly, you only want to start a fight here

Posted

We're still more than them.

I'll stop posting here now.

Posted

I'll stop posting here now.

That'd be the best thing to do. I'll stop too