If you lived in Hyrule, what would you want to be?

86 posts in this topic

Posted

If you lived in Hyrule what would you want to be? I like the Zoras and the Hylians the most. I'm not sure which of the two I would want to be. Post your comments here.

Posted

i would want to be a goron and i dont know why. if i couldnt be a goron id be a zora cause they swim really fast ^_^

Posted

i would like to be a Hylian but i dont know why...

Posted

Zora :)

Posted

Hylian, probably. Or a Keaton. How original. Zzz

Posted

Octorock. Hellsya.

Posted

If I had to pick between a Hylian and a Zora, I would want to be a Zora. I think the Zoras are beautiful, and graceful creatures. They can live on both land and water. Besides, I like to swim, and as a Zora I could stay underwater for a long time.

Posted

I'd Either want to be a Kokiri or a Hylian. Id want to be a Kokiri because you live forever and stay a kid!

Posted

I'd Either want to be a Kokiri or a Hylian. Id want to be a Kokiri because you live forever and stay a kid!

I didn't know the Kokiri were inmortals... :unsure:

I would be a Sheikah, I love how they dissapear and they have red eyes... :D

And, for second option, Zora :D

Posted

I'd be....I was thinking of a Twili, but you said in Hyrule, so I guess I'd be a Gerudo. A certain "King of Darkness" Gerudo. 'Cause I like to rule things, and I want to know what it would feel like to have a crystal lodged in my forehead. :embarrassed:

Posted

I'd be....I was thinking of a Twili, but you said in Hyrule, so I guess I'd be a Gerudo. A certain "King of Darkness" Gerudo. 'Cause I like to rule things, and I want to know what it would feel like to have a crystal lodged in my forehead. :embarrassed:

Haha, I think you really like to rule things... I'm not sure why I have that perception :unsure:

Posted

deffinitly a gerudo. Male that is. Just think about all the women :wacko: . being the only male would be awesome..

Posted

I would be a Zora.They can breathe underwater,swim up waterfalls,and they're eyes don't hurt after awhile underwater.The fact that I love water is also a good reason.

Posted

ZOrA ZORA ZORA ZORA ZORA ZORA ZORA ZORA :zora:(why is there zora picture?????CUZ THERES NO ZORA EMOTES!!!!!) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Posted

Probably a Kokiri because I love the forest.

Being a Goron would be nice too. That would be so powerful!