Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Teachers

47 posts in this topic

Posted

okay have you ever 'you suck lol' on a test???....i did as a joke and then my teacher freaked on me for it she said that she had trouble sleeping because of it.. then she took 10% off my freakin test....like how un fair so now i have a 54%..but she said i could get 5% back if i worte i 3 page Apology?? i laughed and worte the stupid thing...she went to far. ithink any other opinons

Posted

My History teacher is like that. She checks the notes you take on class, and she won't grade mine because I take the notes with two different colors! Now I have to re-write all my notes :angry: Damn, she's crazy.

But, you laughed in the test or about what you make the joke? Maybe that's why she just pissed off... Maybe she wasn't feeling right... But yeah, teachers go too far sometimes :angry:

Posted

Always question authoroties. Some teacher think they have the rights to do whatever they want. Like this new tracher wjo started at my school, after a half year on my school he decided that whe now longer could call him his name just teacher or mr.martinsen. This doesn't sound so bad, but if we call him his name he writes a note on us. and if I get five notes he will put our behavior grade down one level... what a puppyer...

Posted

Always question authoroties. Some teacher think they have the rights to do whatever they want. Like this new tracher wjo started at my school, after a half year on my school he decided that whe now longer could call him his name just teacher or mr.martinsen. This doesn't sound so bad, but if we call him his name he writes a note on us. and if I get five notes he will put our behavior grade down one level... what a puppyer...

He's crazy! In the wrong way :unsure:

Posted

My History teacher is like that. She checks the notes you take on class, and she won't grade mine because I take the notes with two different colors! Now I have to re-write all my notes :angry: Damn, she's crazy.

But, you laughed in the test or about what you make the joke? Maybe that's why she just pissed off... Maybe she wasn't feeling right... But yeah, teachers go too far sometimes :angry:

Your teacher is a fascist nazi.

Posted

at least i am not the only one :)

Posted

Thanks dustin! I didn't know how to call her :D

Posted

Every teacher I've met seems to exxagurate things when they write you up or tell your parents somthing.Like this one time I was at the water fountain,I got some water,let go of the handle things that you have to push down to get water,and a piece chipped off.A teacher saw it and started yelling at me about vandalism and poo and took the piece and told my teacher,who wrote me up and attached the piece to the disiplanary form as evidence.She put on the form that I sat there and violently shook the water fountain around and tried to break it.I got lucky,and the principal said that piece was about to chip off,and watched the camera video and noticed that I didn't shake it violently,and I was forgiven.It's too bad my teacher didn't get fired for lying about what I did,though :D

Posted

:D same here.

Posted

teachers suck, homestar runner rocks

Posted

:D same here.

Aren't they... oh, they just are horrible :angry:

Posted

I have a geography teacher that's CRAZY! It was friday, a no-uniform day so i went to school with my new Link fighting ganon shirt and that teacher saw me and told me i was satanic and that i was gonna have 20% off my grade! :angry: I got so mad I told her she was a fat pig, a demon, and a trasvestie... :embarrassed: I got suspended 1 week for being a rebel but i was tired of her.

Sorry for the long story...

Posted

Rofl, calling her a fat pig and all that is just genius.

We had this project in Chemistry class about planting some trees in the school garden. I planted mine on monday, but one of my friends forgot to bring his tree and had to do it on Wednesday. Okay, so we were in class and the teacher calls all the students who forgot their trees and tells them to go plant them. My friend stands up and walks to the door. I had to tell him something so I stood up too and walked with him, told him what I wanted and returned to my seat. Then the teacher freaks out and starts yelling at me and saying that I wanted to skip class. He called me lazy and a rebel.

I really can't stand teachers who are like that, so I started yelling at him too. A friend who sits behind me told me to calm down, and I did. The

puppying

teacher didn't do anything, but he spent the rest of the class making angry and stupid comments aimed at me.

Man, I hate him so much.

But then again, I hate most of my teachers nowadays. I remember when I was on ninth grade. My Language teacher, Miss Kathy, was the best teacher I've ever had. She had to leave the school for some reason. We still miss her.

PS: That guy teaches Chemistry and Ecology, by the way. That's why we had to plant trees.

Posted

I have a geography teacher that's CRAZY! It was friday, a no-uniform day so i went to school with my new Link fighting ganon shirt and that teacher saw me and told me i was satanic and that i was gonna have 20% off my grade! :angry: I got so mad I told her she was a fat pig, a demon, and a trasvestie... :embarrassed: I got suspended 1 week for being a rebel but i was tired of her.

Sorry for the long story...

That is AWESOME! Go you! She deserved it and later in life being suspended means nothing, but you can look back and remember what an awesome thing you did! It will be well worth it! :)

Posted

Every teacher I've met seems to exxagurate things when they write you up or tell your parents somthing.Like this one time I was at the water fountain,I got some water,let go of the handle things that you have to push down to get water,and a piece chipped off.A teacher saw it and started yelling at me about vandalism and poo and took the piece and told my teacher,who wrote me up and attached the piece to the disiplanary form as evidence.She put on the form that I sat there and violently shook the water fountain around and tried to break it.I got lucky,and the principal said that piece was about to chip off,and watched the camera video and noticed that I didn't shake it violently,and I was forgiven.It's too bad my teacher didn't get fired for lying about what I did,though :D

That is MESSED UP! Teachers are supposed to be role models, not screwed up vindictive evil wenchs! Wow! She seems unstable and should be fired. Just because they are adults doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect. It's sad how schools seem to be encouraging kids to blindly accept authority and how schools seem to think all kids are liars and that all adults are truthful and good.

Sony does have one good thing: "Challenge Everything" ... schools need to teach kids to think and not just memorize and blindly obey mindless rules.