Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Teachers

47 posts in this topic

Posted

During the last two years of grade school I had an english teacher who was crazy! :wacko:

She loaded us down with homework!

She had a long list of classroom rules, and if you broke them, you had to write a certain rule out about 50 times!

We couldn't use slang words.

She had nicknames like "monster"

One word they used to describe her was "unmerciful"

Why? Why do all teachers seem to be so mean! If you can't handle a class of kids, then don't become a teacher!

Posted

the teacher labeled me as a hellriser...what a dumby

Posted

My Health teacher is INSAINE! she is so wired

she always repats everything about 20 times before you can ask any questions and she says okay threw every word so you can barly understand her...

"okay kids so that's why STD's are bad okay kids? theres no cure for Aids kids okay?,okay....Drugs are bad okay! okay alright okay now moving on..."

no joke that's egsactly how she is

Posted

XD...

I have a techer like that. He says okay all the time too.

Posted

OK, I got it, okay? Okay! Ok everybody, teachers can okay be okay cruel at okay times, but we gotta be okay sad okay only some of the times, okay? OK!

Not all teachers are okay, like my okay not English teacher! she can't teach an okay important thing to save her okay life!!!

Posted

I HATE THAT THERE SO FREKING ANNOYING! i cant take it i want to shove a sock down her throaght

Posted

Wow.

You must really hate them.

Just like I hate most of my teachers.

Posted

i do there all annoying and if there not phyco then there breathing down my neck about everything like my A.P.S & Math teacher said he was going to come to my house and get stuff and i was like 0.o creepy...

Posted

I have a geography teacher that's CRAZY! It was friday, a no-uniform day so i went to school with my new Link fighting ganon shirt and that teacher saw me and told me i was satanic and that i was gonna have 20% off my grade!

I think it was the special ed teacher[no im not in special ed its just that she's always following the special ed folks around so i figured she was the special ed teacher]who came up to me one day when I was wearing a Zelda shirt that had Link and Sheik fighting a crapload of skeletons,and she wouldn't stop asking me "what is that" "young man,what is that on you're shirt?" "[blah,blah,that displays violence blah, blah...]."I thought she was going to write me up.

We can't ever really question teachers,even when they're wrong.They're power-hungry fascists.If we question them,we just get more days in In-School-Suspension.[iSS,or ISD or ALC].It ain't fair.It never will be.If we cuss them out on the streets,they just follow us every were in school,waiting for us to screw up.And when we do screw up,they'll be there.

Posted

I only have 2 teachers(I'm in sixth) and one of them, Miss Morris, is a true b*tch. She lives with her seven cats, no kids, and she picks on the SMART people-and, to be honest, I'm one of them! My handwriting is the neatest in the sixth grade(my other teacher, Ms. Chambers, told me that) but noooooo, Miss Morris says it's one of the messiest! I mean, Ms. Chambers isn't afraid to work you to exhaustion, but SHE at least has three kids! All in their late teens, two boys and one girl. That's why I like Ms. Chambers: She understands what kids our age go through, and she doesn't treat us like we're three-year-olds; she treats us like we're in seventh grade! Miss Morris only likes the retarded kids in my grade, and there are plenty. But she treats me and two of my friends like bullsh*t!

Last Wednsday, Ms. Chambers asked me if I was okay. I felt like crap because of something my friend had said, and I said "I think I'll be okay, thanks." Them Miss Morris, standing in the doorway of the boy's bathroom, yells "NO TALKING, GIRLS!" Ms. Chambers gives me the kind of look that says you have no idea what something is about, and I returned it.

Morris is always determined to catch me doing something I shouldn't. But I never do anything I shouldn't.

Posted

I really hate it when teachers follow you around and never leave you alone.They ought to know by now that I hate their guts.Me and my friend will be talking about how much we hate our teachers or something people don't want us talking about,and a teacher will just walk by and say "Hi,Taylor Kent."Yeah,it might not sound bad,but then you have to go through it about 17 times a day.They never leave me alone.They even lied about having a ps3 in here.when they left,I told my friends that they were full of sh*t,and it would never happen.

oh,by the way,school is trying to sort of branch out and monitor what we do outside of school.That means that they're going to watch US.HERE.ON THIS WEBSITE.[if they find it,that is]We could get in trouble at SCHOOL for stuff we say HERE.I know.I'm thinking "wtf",as well.They have NO right to write us up for what we say here.We have FREE SPEECH.We can say whatever we damn well feel like saying.They can just get over it.

Posted

My math teachers frikken evil i was just leanin on the door and it was openin and closing and i was talkin to my friend and she gets fricken pissed at me and sends me to principals office but i dont go i just leave school since its the end of the day

Posted

my f****** math teacher thinks I am a bloody cheater? WTF IS HE ON ABOUT? i get the second best marks in year and all of a sudden I'm a F****** cheater! HE FORCES ME TO DO EXTRA WORK FOR NO REASON! HE HASN'T EVEN GOT ANY EVIDENCE! He makes me sick.

piece of s***.

Posted

hahah that blows but you are right they have to know

i would tell my parents

then they go in a flip and then it all works out

Posted

My summer vacation started two weeks ago, so at least I won't have to deal with any teachers for the remainder of the summer! :D:D:D