Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2nd Comic! :)

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, took awhile, but I've finally made a comic!! ^-^ It's called 'Ocarina Of Time...Misconceptions' and I've been working on it for awhile! Now, its a mixture of Paintshop and drawing! I wanted to make the layout better so I printed the words out in Paintshop and drew the picture, let me know what you guys think, I'm hoping for there to be more issues of this comic soon enough :)

ps: I know...the drawings COMPLETELY suck :D But, again I'm still learning how to draw..and the fact that my scanner sucks is a reason as well :) Anyways, leave your comments!

post-2263-1175823973_thumb.jpg

Posted

that's pretty good (better drawing than ganondorf too :D), looks like it could be a good series

Really like your sig too :n_n:

Posted

that's pretty good (better drawing than ganondorf too :D), looks like it could be a good series

Really like your sig too :n_n:

^-^ Thanks!

Posted

Nice.

I need to get my arse in gear and start that sprite comic.

Posted

that's pretty good (better drawing than ganondorf too :D)

Excuse me? :shiftyeyes: You people don't know good art from a Frisbee..... :unsure::D

Anyway, I must agree with gingerlink....the fact that you actually put effort into it beats mine all around. :embarrassed: But you just wait until I put Navi in a bottle....then you'll all be sorry.... :unsure:

Posted

Hey, no competition here :) I'll probably wont have alot of time to get the issues of these comics done anyways, :embarrassed: , but I'll work whenever possible :) Also, cant wait for your next comic Ganandorf333 :)

Posted

I'm going to make it so we can have more than one regular comic going at the same time... maybe something a couple regular comics and then a comic section for random comics that aren't as regular or linked. I'll get that done quickly then add yours up. :D

Posted

I ought to be getting a graphic tablet soon so i can make my own series, probabbly what i was planning to do a flash version for twilight princess, but realised i was already doing too many flash projects :P

Posted

Well, I'm currently working on Issue #2 of my comic (I'm hopin it'll be better, since I'm not gonna be using Paintshop on this one) I think I'll just post it when I'm done in this topic rather then making a new one, or something along the lines of that.

Posted

I'll get this up in the next couple days. :) I really need to get someone to help me with running some more of the site.. :)

Posted

once i get my hard drive and internet back ill be glad to help. im nearing the last day of school and been having to use my wii for the past 4-5 weeks for the internet. hope i didnt miss out on anything

Posted

Oh... oh my god.

See, this is a wonderful reason why looking through old topics here on the forums is hilariously fun.

This dates WAAAAAY back. Man, good times. :'D

Its too bad I only made 2 issues of this comic. Hrmrg, too much effort. ._. xD