Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My friend is wrong...

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I have this friend, let's call her Becky.

Well, Becky has this problems that, well, her life sometimes is just wrong. She spent a year in the hospital because of some head aches she had. And lately she has been having this horrible things.

For example, the guy she is completly in love with, turn out to be gay and started dating her best friend... Her parents are allways trying to stop her to go out and see her friends, and she has been suffering a lot.

Now, she's telling me that she will stop going to the meetings with the gang because she's having the headaches again and that she's taking medicines for that and she has been very sad... I'm very worried!

But... the worst thing is that I was going to tell her that I'm not going to go back that often to the meetings with the gang, because things have been really intense and hard. Now I don't know how to tell her, because she counts that I will be there if something gets hard, but I won't be there.

Any suggestions? I mean, she's really feeling bad and I understand and everything but she's falling down and sometimes I feel she's pulling me down with her. But she doesn't know a thing... Oh well, things just exploded five minutes ago :cry:

Posted

I don't quite understand what happened, but you should stay with her no matter what. If she is a good friend, of course.

It's like me and my friends. We have fights sometimes, but in the end we're always there for each other.

Posted

I don't quite understand what happened, but you should stay with her no matter what. If she is a good friend, of course.

It's like me and my friends. We have fights sometimes, but in the end we're always there for each other.

Her problem is that she's having headaches that could lead her to the hospital again. She needs to low her stress, but I know I can't help her with that, she has a lot of problems and she won't low hes stress because she can't, I know that.

I want to stay with her, but she's hurting me too and she lives in the other side of the city (and it'a a big city) so I can't see her very often. I want to give her something or hel her have a really good day to help her low her stress but her parent's won't let her out and I don't know what I could give to her... :cry:

Damn, anyone have any idea of what I could do? What do people give to other people in this situations?

Posted

I don't think you need to give her something.

Just a phone call every now and then will do. Tell her your always there if she needs you.

Now, if you don't believe she can lower her stress and hold her own through this problems, how do you expect to help her?

Posted

Now, if you don't believe she can lower her stress and hold her own through this problems, how do you expect to help her?

Touch

Posted

sty with her...she probably doesn't realise that she is doing it to you...like my one friend she does that to me all the time.( that is why i have such horrible marks) she gets into troub;e woth this other girl then i end up punching someone then it goes down hill.... but stay with that person if they truely your friend..

Posted

Damn, I wish she could just... reduce her stress, talk to people, I dunno, sometimes she's too lonely and won't say what she has, it's just wrong! but she's like that...

I wanna help her, I'm gonna help her, you're right, I should go and see her next week and I'll make her feel better! :D

Posted

Be sure to bring the rest of the gang as well.

Posted

Be sure to bring the rest of the gang as well.

Actually, I think is better if we're only the two of us. As I mentioned, the meetings have been intense, every week someones ends up mad with someone :embarrassed:

I'll let you know what happened when I see her

Posted

wrong is right... ignore alien orders... the future is unwritten... know your rights... :wacko:

anyway, just keep the contact with her. Try to cher her up.

Posted

wrong is right... ignore alien orders... the future is unwritten... know your rights... :wacko:

What's up with that? :huh:

Posted

What's up with that? :huh:

just some joe strummer quotes.... thought they kind of fit in the situation... :unsure:

Posted

just some joe strummer quotes.... thought they kind of fit in the situation... :unsure:

wicked... :embarrassed:

Posted

yeah, I know :D u should start listening to his music=)

Posted

yeah, I know :D u should start listening to his music=)

*opens Ares and looks for joe strummer songs*