Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post

241 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's a bit early, and the idea has already been thought up of, but, I it'd be cool to set one up, like trading rupees for what, items, etc.

I would like to start off by saying:
I'll trade [color="#00FF00"]5 rupees[/color] for every [color="#00FFFF"]glass shard[/color]
and
[color="#00FF00"]20 rupees[/color] per [color="#A0522D"]Deku Stick[/color] ^^

Posted

i have a few glass shards

Posted

I have some glass shards if you want them.

And a couple of deku sticks as well.

Posted

[color="#00FFFF"]Just send me X amount of glass shards or X amount of Sticks and I'll send you the corresponding amount of Rupees. I'll state when I have too many of either. Also, keep posted cuz I may not want anymore and/or change the prices of how much I'll pay for them. I'll expect you know the changes before you send me the items. I won't change the price of it right as you send me your amount, since the times are logged and stuff, and I don't want to be called a scammer :P Happy business to you all, and a new EASY way to get Rupees if you're interested.

Edit: Hmmm, I dunno how the trade items works yet, so, maybe if someone here wants to try that with me first? :D

[/color]

Posted

I'm sure Dustin will be thrilled to see the members making their own ways of using the rupees and items they earn. This is probably just what he wanted to see happening. :D

Great idea Fye. . .

I salute you. :D

Posted

[font="Tahoma"][color="#00BFFF"]Also... I think Dustin should read this and fix/upgrade the trading post. I think currently you can only trade Items for Items, and only ONE for ONE. So, if I you wanted to trade me 50 shards, you'd have to... put it up on your trade, wait for me to click it, and do that 50 times O_o;;; Yeah, I hope he reads this. Mmm, i'll just send him a message, hehehe. So, basically, add more options to the trade menu, like from all those games like Diablo 2, that trade system here would be nice (minus the space issues). Make it so you can trade Rupees for Items, Rupees+Items for Rupees+Items, and maybe a Give function for Items as well, like the Send Rupees, but for items. Once that's done, maybe you can also have an option like a "Give in advance for an item" kind of thing. What I mean is, Say I wanted to trade my 50k rupees for a... glass shard, but that person doesn't have the shard yet. I'd give that person the money, and it'll have an option of when you want the item sent by in hours/days, so like paying in advanced. If he/she doesn't trade it within that alotted time, the items will be sent back to you. (now that I think about it, there'll be lotsa problems with that idea) so scratch that, or think about it.[/color][/font]

Posted

Awesome ideas.

I hope Dustin reads this. Did you send him a message yet?

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='36669' date='Apr 7 2007, 12:54 PM']Awesome ideas.

I hope Dustin reads this. Did you send him a message yet?[/quote]

hm....Good idea, this...Trading post...

I only have three rupees....so...yeah, back to the Deku Tree....

BUT if I had enough Rupees to bribe someone....

I Would be Seeking:

About/at least 5 Triforce shards...

And some other shtuff...

-----EDIT------

Yo, how do I show what i'm seeking? :huh:

I'll keep looking for what's available....

Posted

[color="#00FFFF"][font="Tahoma"]If you want to update what you're requesting, go to mystuff on the main site, and go down to trading and click on update your trade post, or something like that. So far, there're only 3 things you can get, and that is from the deku tree, and the quest with those items. It's Glassh Shard, Deku Stick and Empty Bottle. No triforce shard is floating around in people's hands just yet. Also another suggestion, I would recommend having multiple trading requests/offers so we can display what we want and stuff.[/font][/color]

Posted

Your features have been added. :) You can now add multiple trades, and make it so a trade will stay up to be tradable as many times as you want... so for example you can make it so you can trade away No item + 5 rupees to get 1 glass shard + 0 rupees in return and set the number for how many times it can happen to however many glass shards you would want for that.

I hope it makes some sense. PLEASE let me know of ANY bugs, errors, or any error notices you receive. Hopefully it's all working perfectly. I did a lot of testing. Also, a trade transaction log is available on the My Stuff page now too.

Posted

I have 3 Triforce shards, and one shield! :D

Btw Fye, I had to triple take your name to see you came from AnimeBW. XD

Posted

Im happy to trade, here's my thingo.
[url="http://www.hyrule.net/trade/view.asp?id=583"]http://www.hyrule.net/trade/view.asp?id=583[/url]

If you want to access your trading page just replace the '583' in my link with your own member number (or the member number of the user you want to see)

Dustin - Sometimes the Glass shard is called 'Glass Shard' and sometimes its 'Shard Of Glass', its semi annoying when looking for it in alphabetical order. Can we just stick to one?

Posted

i now have... 63 glass shards... that means i need.... 187 more... oh bugger :unsure:

Posted

I put the link to my TPP in my sig.

Anyone know how to get a net? I've seen this bug in the main page, but I need one to catch it.

I'm trading a bottle for a net, by the way. Just click the link in my sig.

Posted

You say "So far, there're only 3 things you can get, and that is from the deku tree, and the quest with those items. It's Glassh Shard, Deku Stick and Empty Bottle" Well......I have a jar..... :unsure: clickie my trading post if you don't believe me....

I will trade you my jar for your Master Sword! Anyone?