Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post

241 posts in this topic

Posted

we don't need more items... it's just that there isn't anyway to get them currently...

Posted

I mean we need more different items.
Cause if you have a few glass shards and a few deku sticks and one or two bottles you have everythink.

Posted

I'm pretty sure more items will be available soon...and dustin did say he would be adding more updates like that throughout the summer. :)

Posted

they items will probably be available in the mmorpg!! wheeee!

Posted

[quote name='gametap' post='45211' date='May 20 2007, 04:37 PM']they items will probably be available in the mmorpg!! wheeee![/quote]
Yes I knew it cause where is a better place for items then in a mmorpg, ain't it?

Posted

With my rather large amount of rupees, i have just bought anything i could from you guys, including gametaps 80 or so glass shards...

Posted

trading 32 glass shards for 50 ruppees!

Posted

I would say done, but it's not there....

Posted

Ummm why is Dustin looking for a full heart when they aren't obtainable yet? :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='47621' date='Jun 3 2007, 09:41 AM']I would say done, but it's not there....[/quote]

sold them... I'm getting more...

Posted

check my trading post, ive updated it.

Posted

[quote name='hyruledotnetwillriseagain' post='48041' date='Jun 6 2007, 09:04 AM']check my trading post, ive updated it.[/quote]

That seems a little high for the person you're trading with...it's less 2 rupees for each shard.. :embarrassed:

Posted

Id agree, but if someone wants to trade, that's their plan and their rupees, no wait, it's their glass shards...

im just trying to get items, but i should probabbly save my rupees now because i have a nice number of jars, bottles, shards and deku sticks now, well i only have 1 deku stick actually, but that's besides the point.

Posted

Updated my trading post, if anyone is interested. :)

Posted

if we had an economy and all the items had actually settled down and had a rough price, the prices would drop about now, due the jackpot from the deku tree being harder to get, that's my economics idea for the day...

in other news, more glass shards for meeee, thanks true gamer