Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post

241 posts in this topic

Posted

a jar... how flattering...

Posted

[font="Tahoma"][color="#00FFFF"]So... What items are really floating around in this place? So far I only know three, glass shard, stick, and the bottle from the quest, that makes three. O_o;;; And how did you know I came from ABW? And yeah, I am.[/color][/font]

Posted

im trading (your) glass shards for (my) deku sticks at the moment, because i've got a tad too many, how does 5 shard to one stick sound?

Posted

[color="#00FFFF"][font="Tahoma"]If you made that 4 shard of glass, then I will.[/font][/color]

Posted

I'll trade you 5 shards plus 5 rupees for a stick, Gingerlink.

Posted

[color="#00FFFF"][font="Palatino Linotype"]That response doesn't make sense when u said per shard for a stick. What u mean is, your 5 shards+5 rupees for 1 stick, right? Nvm, i dunno what i'm thinking.

Another suggestion for trade post. Make it so you can trade multiple items also, like 50 shards of glass + 2 sticks + 50 rupees for a bottle.[/font][/color]

Posted

i meant 5 shards for a stick, just to make it clear, im giving the stick and getting the shards

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='37457' date='Apr 10 2007, 03:42 PM']i meant 5 shards for a stick, just to make it clear, im giving the stick and getting the shards[/quote]

[color="#00FFFF"][font="Tahoma"]I was replying to Relean. And I said, if you would trade 4, instead of 5, glass shards, then check my trades.[/font][/color]

Posted

Yeah, my post didn't make sense. :embarrassed:

I meant that I'll trade 5 shards, plus one rupee per shard (that would make it 5 rupees) for a deku stick.

Posted

[color="#00FFFF"][font="Tahoma"]Yeah, like what i assumed what u meant, 5 glass shards + 5 rupees total (which is 1 rupee per shard) for 1 deku stick. The trading system here is a bit different than real time games... Hmmm, another suggestion... well two

1) Make a Trading Thread that is just all about Trading (like on the main forum branch) and
2) Make Trades that you send to people, like you PM someone a trade, so only that person can accept/deny. So, instead of everyone getting to accept it, only 1 person can, or however many you send the offer to. This way, we don't have to check other people's trading post but just see we have a new PM (maybe also have a special inbox that's for trade request only?) and can accept it. Keep the original Trading Post also, for the general.[/font][color="#00FFFF"][/color][/color]

[color="#00FFFF"][font="Tahoma"]Bump and I think I'll probably be trading all rupees for bottles now. Check my trades to see if you want to or not. I'm probably going to lower the prices of all the stuff, heh.[/font][/color]

Posted

NO BUMPING ALLOWED, READ THE RULES :angry:

Posted

Calm down, Gingerlink...

I'll just merge the posts.

Posted

[color="#00FFFF"][font="Tahoma"]I had to somehow make the thread go back up to the top. editing my post wouldn't have done that, and creating a new topic wouldn't be right either, so i had to double post, and it had a reason, not just a pure bump.[/font][/color]

Posted

you didn;t need to make your post go back up to the topic, if people wanted it they would have found it and it's not exactly a fast flowing forum, it takes quite a while for any thread that hasn't had any posts to sink onto the next page...

plus we don't want people continually bumping their posts vying for attention at the top because otherwise everyone will do it, most posts will get shoved down, so even more people will do it...

no need to worry now though, it's a sticky, if anyone bumps this while its a sticky they just have the right to be called a downright idiot :D

Posted

I'm buying Shards of Glass for 13 rupees each for anyone interested...