Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Music Videos!!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, well over the past few weeks I've spent countless amounts of time working on my Music Videos! Sadly, Limewire isnt working currently for finding any Zelda or gaming clips, so all I have is Anime ones...but I've got great ratings from other people for them!! A couple are even comedic :) So...if you could check em out, that would be great, leave comments!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxEurekaxxx

ps. If there is anyone here who likes anime and would like to request an anime music video (like..say Naruto or something) then leave some more comments here of what anime you want and what song you want playing in the background! And possibly text. :embarrassed:

pps: To the two people who have requested the zelda and ps3 Music Videos, I'm working on fixing Limewire, and it should work very soon...I hope :cry:

Posted

what do you use to make the AMVs?

Im thinking about making one for Naruto

Posted

quite cool... crappy song though=)

Posted

pps: To the two people who have requested the zelda and ps3 Music Videos, I'm working on fixing Limewire, and it should work very soon...I hope :cry:

Don't worry, don't push yourself with this. I'll be happy with the video when you can make it :D

And if you can't... well, I'm learing to edit videos this summer :unsure:

Posted

Thanks ^-^ And to answer Soi Karuna, I use Windows Movie Maker. If you have a windows computer, it should already be installed on it :)