Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Red vs. Blue ends with the 100th episode????

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I was watching Attack of the Show one night and it said that RvB was going to end with the 100th episode.I can't believe it.RvB is too good to end right now.What do you think?

Posted

that's like, what? 8 episodes away?

and that might just be the end of the season, if so the season's been about twice as long as any of the others...

hey'll probabbly find some way to get halo 3 into it as well, maybe, maybe they've run out of ideas.

Posted

It is? Aww...well, if it does, I've got about...997 more episodes to look at (I just started watching them) I'll miss Caboose lol

Posted

As I type this I have seasons 1 - 4 of RvB on my desk...

Red Vs Blue is a great show, I will be sad to see it end, though I think 100 episode's is a very good run for a show like this. I think everyone has to admit its done amazingly well for itself, as a series, as well of being one of the first shows of its genre of using videogames to make a series.

Posted

what's rvb? don't think we hve it in norway...

Posted

do a google video search (strangely hard to find on youtube for some reason, probabbly because the original are uploaded onto google video)

Posted

what's rvb? don't think we hve it in norway...

Go to Roosterteeth.com,or machinima.com to see it.machinima has all of the older episodes on it.