Do you want Midna to return?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

If Midna returned, it would ruin the ending of TP.

NO RETURNING MIDNA!

You're right, it would ruin it..

But... what if the next Zelda game is placed in the Twilight Realm... And you're a Link that's decendant of the evil ones, but this one's good... Or something like that :unsure:

Posted

my way isn;t cheesy at all (I don;t think so at least) and there's no mirror fixing, Im gonna say this, remember the very opening scene of the game.

......OOOOO!!! You mean he says something like that's the time when Hyrule and the Twilight world come together...or something. So she could travel when the two worlds are one, I guess? :embarrassed:

Posted

......OOOOO!!! You mean he says something like that's the time when Hyrule and the Twilight world come together...or something. So she could travel when the two worlds are one, I guess? :embarrassed:

Yeah, it cpuld work like that.

Or

We could see a Twili Link, a real Twili :unsure:

Posted

WARNING:THIS MIGHT SPOIL ONE OF THE THINGS REVEALED IN THE TWIN POWERS OF TWILIGHT

If you've read The Twin Powers of Twilight,which is a story Zeldawii is working on,A Twili named Scorra,who is Zant's sister,finds a book called Interwining with Twilight,and uses it to aveange her brother's death.The twilight she creates is different from the one in TP,though.

Posted

I want to see Midna again!!! :D:D

Maybe she'll go to Hyrule before she meets Link in TP

Or...

Do you remember that Ganondorf sealed his phantom in "a path between dimensions" in OoT? (after you defeat him in the Forest Temple) maybe there's a path to the Twilight Realm there... :unsure:

Good theory....

Posted

Good theory....

Posted

At the end of the game when the mirror was shattered and Midna went back to the Twilight Realm, I think that there was a lot of focus on that cut scene for a reason. After all, Midna did tell link "See you later". It just makes me wonder.... :unsure:

Posted

I liked Midna. :cry: I hope she comes back, she was awesome. Even when she had that creepy evil smile. :unsure:

That evil smile scared me a little. When I saw it for the first time I looked like this... :huh::huh::huh:

Posted

the see you later comment was interesting, but i think it was just put there for contradiction, of course i've been wrong before...

Posted

That evil smile scared me a little. When I saw it for the first time I looked like this... :huh::huh::huh:

the evil smile is the only reason i liked midna... the whole turning good part was just... It would have been so much cooler if she had turned herself against link and start to cooparate with ganon... Like Sophie in Carniv

Posted

i dunno, she mostly kept the micheivous element she had before, if they brought it back a bit more again she ought to be great.

Posted

Midna probably just said see you later because it's just a way of saying good-bye,but when she said I...then see you later made me wonder what she was going to say.She's sorry?She loves him?what was she going to say?I'm pretty sure some theories are coming...

Posted

Midna probably just said see you later because it's just a way of saying good-bye,but when she said I...then see you later made me wonder what she was going to say.She's sorry?She loves him?what was she going to say?I'm pretty sure some theories are coming...

Yea! the I..... thing was is perplexing to me.. hmm

Posted

I hope midna stays in the twilight realm... for some reason I didn't like her that much...

I, belive it or not, prefers Navi....

Posted

I'd like Midna to return that'd be cool