Do you want Midna to return?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

You're right, it would ruin it..

But... what if the next Zelda game is placed in the Twilight Realm... And you're a Link that's decendant of the evil ones, but this one's good... Or something like that :unsure:

Yeah maybe it's the baby of Midna and Link. :D

I'd like to see a shadow Link.

And I'd like to see Midna return cause she was better then any fey and much cooler!

But her voice sounds like a very strong mouse. :D

Posted

the evil smile is the only reason i liked midna... the whole turning good part was just... It would have been so much cooler if she had turned herself against link and start to cooparate with ganon... Like Sophie in Carniv

Posted

I,as I said before,probably wouldn't trust Midna in the beginning,and I did think that she was evil.

Posted

Midna's role and story was too deep for her not to be included in another game.

Posted

I really need to think more about what's going to happen in my game, as i've said midna's going to be in it (the artwork's in my sig) but im not actually entirely sure where im going to go from there...

Posted

where is that screenshot of midna?

Posted

my avatar, although if you want a bigger picture it's probabbly somewhere near the top of the image board..

meh, just make things easier, the image board is getting out of hand now..

1178483096634.jpg

Posted

Yes, Yes and more yes. Midna was awesome, she needs to be back a lot more.

Posted

'ellllllllllllllll no!

Posted

Yes, Yes, Y-E-S.

I love Midna. I loved everything about her character. I would be a FULL supporter of seeing her in a future game.

Posted

Yes. I would love to see Midna return someday. Yes she did destroy the mirror of Twilight and it doesnt look like she can return. However....Ganondorf/Ganon comes back game after game after game. Also after being stabbed through the head like at least once (WW). This guy dies and comes back, not to mention sometimes in spans of like 400 years later after he is killed. I think it would be easy for them to bring Midna back. And, for the record, i think it would be awesome.

Posted

If you look at one thing, Midna can't return to Hyrule, but not all of the Zelda games have taken place in Hyrule. It would be pretty cool if they could make a future Zelda game that took place in the Twilight Realm. Maybe the Link for that game could be Dark Link, or a Twili that looks a lot like Link with the same name?

Posted

sounds convincing to me

Posted

YEAH!

That'd be awsome!

The Legend of MIDNA, anyone?

I hope Midna returns, she was my favorite charecter.

Posted

I'm not really sure whether or not I want Midna back. I mean, it would have it's benefits and...erm...bad things about it. For one, it would completely unravel TP's ending. But I miss her sarcasm and love of chicken... :D I haven't forgotten about that video! That was the greatest! :P But she was so loved by Zelda fans that Nintendo HAS to bring her back sometime.

My theory is that they'll come up with a game where Link rediscovers the Arbiter's Grounds and the place with the mirror holder, and then something happens because of his curse/spell (ability to survive as a being in the Twilight in wolf form) and because Midna, as princess of the Twili, put a spell on the opening to make it open up when the Hero of Time came again. Or someone with the Triforce, but that didn't play a very important role in the game for once. But Zelda was with him, and she was able to get through also. But, not being able to survive as a solid being in the Twilight, she disappears and you must find Midna once again. Then she helps you to find Zelda and get her out of the Twilight world. And then Zant may come back (I've only heard about the ending; never finished the game), or Ganon may find a way in, or there could be a new antagonist altogether. Link must fight him or her to find Zelda and open the portal again.

...Jeez, I'm coming up with a whole game here! :wacko: Anyway, what my superlong post boils down to is...I think that Midna SHOULDN'T come back but she might anyway out of popular demand.