Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you ever listen to music while playing?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been doing this since my N64 days. :embarrassed:

When I get frustrated in a specific level I just grab my iPod and listen to my favorite songs. It's almost magical but when I do it I play a lot better.

Also when I listen to music while playing SSBM I feel like doing more risky moves, and they work almost every time.

What about you guys?

Posted

Sometimes I like to hear the music from the game... But that almost never happens :embarrassed:

I'm always listening to a CD or something in my room.

I can't listen a CD of La Oreja de Van Gogh without thinking in Mario jumping in Super Mario 64 anymore.... It's scary but it used to be funny.

But yeah, I always listen to music while I'm playing :D

Posted

not really... maybe I should start to... I enjoy the zelda themes so i don't think i'll listen to music while playing zelda games.

Posted

not really... maybe I should start to... I enjoy the zelda themes so i don't think i'll listen to music while playing zelda games.

I like the music too but it's fun to sing or listen to other things while playing.

What I always do is to hear the video game theme in the boss of each level, that has no exception

Posted

Alot, actually :) Especially if I get stuck in the place for hours and the music keeps playing ovr..and over again lol. So, I grab my MP3 or my old stereo (actually...not much my stereo cuz its probably buried somewhere under a pile of junk) :embarrassed:

Posted

Alot, actually :) Especially if I get stuck in the place for hours and the music keeps playing ovr..and over again lol. So, I grab my MP3 or my old stereo (actually...not much my stereo cuz its probably buried somewhere under a pile of junk) :embarrassed:

Interesting Idea, Relean.....:unsure: hmmm......

Posted

I listen to remixed (Not the techno-pop stuff. Orchestrated remixes) when I sleep/draw/do stuff. It calms me down and gives me something to concentrate on. When I play Zelda, I don't want to ruin its spiffalent music with other music...

Plus, I don't have an Ipod or other fancy technological advancements. A plain radio will do for me.

Posted

Yeah.I'll be playing Halopc and listening to Zelda music[which go great together]Best situations for Zelda music in Halo:Storming a base in a warthog and taking the flag and heroicly charging through the battle and capturing the flag:overworld theme.Kicking red team's ass w/ your friends:Hyrule Castle theme from Link to the Past.The beginning of an awesome match:the orchastra piece 1 from Twilight Princess[or dont want you no more in the music downloads on this site].There are perfect themes for perfect situations,and the zelda music can fit in every one of them.

Posted

ya i usualy listen to music when im playing call of duty 2 or just searching the net...

Posted

I do this weird thing where I play the sound output from my cable tv decoder while playing zelda.

It's quite funny to be playing zelda with the simpsons on in the background.

Posted

oh lol!!! i did that once but the oher way round!

zelda music while watching tv!

i was watching this show... and outa nower u can hear this...

roosteradoodledoooooo! lol

Posted

Nope. :n_n: I actually listen to the music playing in the game. Or maybe I don't even notice it. :unsure:

Posted

sometimes, when i'm stuck on a level and i get frustrated by the background music. but when I play zelda i like to hear its music :D

Posted

Yeah, I like to hear Zelda music too...

But sometimes when I can't solve a puzzle and the music starts to get repetitive I listen to something else.

I guess fast paced music goes with fast paced games like Call of Duty or SSBM. :embarrassed:

Posted

My sister listens to her CD's and the Zelda music while she's playing... :wacko:

And, I'm like addicted to music, so I'm used to listen to music almost all the time. I'm actually listeing music :unsure: