Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose sides

3386 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Django' post='37127' date='Apr 9 2007, 11:27 AM']I'm not joining EITHER side until I understand which person has smoked more crack.

AND THEN I STILL WON'T CHOOSE A SIDE.[/quote]

None of us have smoked crack.......

EVER HEARD OF A THING CALLED RANDOMNESS?!

[spoiler]Permission to insult Django, G333?[/spoiler]

Posted

Everyone's taking neutral or dark. What's with everyone these days? :unsure:

Posted

You never even had me in the first place :D

Posted

I'll be grey. In between. Nuetral. Twilight.

Posted

I'm always on the good side. period.

Posted

[quote name='Hylian Twili' post='37139' date='Apr 9 2007, 09:02 AM'][spoiler]Permission to insult Django, G333?[/spoiler][/quote]
Permission denied!

[quote name='gingerlink' post='37264' date='Apr 9 2007, 06:10 PM']You never even had me in the first place :D[/quote]
And your point is.....? Now I've lost you forever.....maybe if I joined the good side, you'd join the evil side...... :unsure: No. :mellow:

And GoronMerchant just had a Grey Council moment! I thought[i] I[/i] was the only one that had those!!! :o

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='37311' date='Apr 9 2007, 11:39 PM']Permission denied!
And your point is.....? Now I've lost you forever.....maybe if I joined the good side, you'd join the evil side...... :unsure: No. :mellow:

And GoronMerchant just had a Grey Council moment! I thought[i] I[/i] was the only one that had those!!! :o[/quote]

D'jango, we're just being random.

What's with you lately? As Fhqwhgads, you rocked. But then as Gir and now as D'jango yer a LOT meaner.

Creating Hate topics? How about SPAMMING in other peoples Topics AND Changing the Subject?

Honestly, what happened to you?

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='37311' date='Apr 9 2007, 06:39 PM']And GoronMerchant just had a Grey Council moment! I thought[i] I[/i] was the only one that had those!!! :o[/quote]

:unsure: that's intereseting.

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='37132' date='Apr 10 2007, 12:30 AM']You who choose neither will be crushed like ants under links iron boots when judgement day arrives...[/quote]

[quote name='GoronMerchant' post='37298' date='Apr 10 2007, 11:00 AM']I'll be grey. In between. Nuetral. Twilight.[/quote]

As I said before choosing nuetral or "grey" will be like ordering your own funural... :unsure:

Posted

ok, right, im gonna need one coffin, no just the one, no i don;t want discount offers on a third one, I don;t plan to kill anyone in the process...now that you mention it...nah...im gonna have to leave it at one, no i don't want a sunbed either.
lots of flowers would be nice...one like the coffin? no im gonna need more....I can only buy one per coffin? now that's just plain stupid...

Posted

[quote name='=Zoe=' post='37373' date='Apr 9 2007, 05:02 PM']:unsure: that's intereseting.[/quote]

They're onto me. . . :unsure:

Posted

Im on the good side. Armageddon is going to be a huge war between heaven and hell. Too bad none of you can get out of body! None of you can participate.

Posted

[quote name='Alchemist2011' post='37477' date='Apr 11 2007, 10:51 AM']Im on the good side. Armageddon is going to be a huge war between heaven and hell. Too bad none of you can get out of body! None of you can participate.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? I'm gonna be antichrist's archangel...

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='37527' date='Apr 11 2007, 07:00 AM']Are you kidding me? I'm gonna be antichrist's archangel...[/quote]

lol

i never like people who are high and mighty about stuff they can do, especially if there's not actually even any proof they can do it :angry:

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='37533' date='Apr 11 2007, 10:42 PM']lol

i never like people who are high and mighty about stuff they can do, especially if there's not actually even any proof they can do it :angry:[/quote]

okey.. i'm just saying facts...lol