Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose sides

3386 posts in this topic

Posted

That's it. You're all going down. I'm not kidding. :mellow: *Weilds petrified beaver* *Puts on Glove of Light* *Puts on Ring of the Gravities* *Dons Fierce Deity Mask* Behold! THE [b]KAISER ADMIRAL!!!! [/b]:o *Swings petrified beaver and wipes out an underwater forest* *Jets self to shore* *Seeks out Keaton's army base (obviously the biggest threat)* Ooh look, a volcano. *Uses the Seventh Gravity on the inside of the volcano* **Volcano caves in upon itself** *Activates Glove of Light and waves hand over another forest, which bursts into flames* [size=1]Darn Dekus....[/size]

I don't normally go all "invincible" and stuff, but I just had to do that. :P Besides, that whole "Kaiser Admiral" stage takes a lot of energy...... :unsure: [size=1](The Fierce Deity Mask isn't very necessary, but it's there for improvements. :unsure: )[/size]

[quote name='Keaton' post='37917' date='Apr 13 2007, 05:18 PM']Cowards shall be thrown into the bottomless pit of redeads!! :angry:[/quote]
Oh, who's giving in to the evil now? :P :D

I will not be held responsible for any of the actions in that post that may have caused harm to any of you. Hold the Captain responsible instead. *Points to Captain Gordon, who has been here the whole time*

Posted

I'm gonna join the evil army!!! :D ....what now? :embarrassed:

Posted

now you must serve evilness for the rest of your lifer muhahahaha!

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='38226' date='Apr 15 2007, 04:35 AM']now you must serve evilness for the rest of your lifer muhahahaha![/quote]

cool! :D when do we start?

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='38184' date='Apr 14 2007, 08:06 PM']*Seeks out Keaton's army base (obviously the biggest threat)*[/quote]

You're wrong,G333.*cuts off C-X and eyeoftruth's heads off with chainsaw*
The biggest threat is right here.

Posted

[quote name='Keaton' post='37775' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:21 AM']Seriousness can be a good thing sometimes.

Yay! We have... -counts- Less minions than G333! We can take 'em! :squint:[/quote]
Keaton im with you all the way! nothing can stop the bright side if we have enough members!!

[size="5"][/size]join the bright side or else!

Posted

[size="7"][/size]destroy Ganon333!

Posted

double-post... anyway... what do you think about making a topic called war on the gaming section g333?

Posted

All-out war?I'm gonna need some better equipment. 'picks up gatling gun'
This is gonna be fun....
oh and if you think that after I cut of C-X's and eyoftruth's heads off I'm with Keaton,your wrong.'shoots Keaton and stupid idiot 89...or890 times'.[i lost count after the gun's barrel started rotating at 400mph]
You're next,G333,unless if you want to talk your way out.and,'pulls out remote detonator' if you wanna kill me,I'm bringin' you down with me.

Posted

you'd need the forum game section, not the gaming section...

good thing i wasn't in the volcano lair, wait, was anybody other than keaton?

Posted

[quote name='TLoZ pro' post='38317' date='Apr 15 2007, 02:50 PM']All-out war?I'm gonna need some better equipment. 'picks up gatling gun'
This is gonna be fun....
oh and if you think that after I cut of C-X's and eyoftruth's heads off I'm with Keaton,your wrong.'shoots Keaton and stupid idiot 89...or890 times'.[i lost count after the gun's barrel started rotating at 400mph]
You're next,G333,unless if you want to talk your way out.and,'pulls out remote detonator' if you wanna kill me,I'm bringin' you down with me.[/quote]
Why me?
*takes out another bazooka*
Now then, who's first? *shoots everyone 10 times, TLoZ gets shot 20 times*
MUHAHAHAHAHA!
Runs and hides in his own flesh.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='38321' date='Apr 16 2007, 09:02 AM']you'd need the forum game section, not the gaming section...[/quote]

yeah yeah whatever.... but what do you guys think about the idea??

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='38381' date='Apr 16 2007, 08:50 AM']yeah yeah whatever.... but what do you guys think about the idea??[/quote]

What would be the point of the topic? The epic battles? :unsure:

Posted

c'mon zoe i shall call it ; HARMAGEDION ISA HERE!

Posted

[quote name='Stupid Idiot' post='38333' date='Apr 15 2007, 05:18 PM']Why me?
*takes out another bazooka*
Now then, who's first? *shoots everyone 10 times, TLoZ gets shot 20 times*
MUHAHAHAHAHA!
Runs and hides in his own flesh.[/quote]
Do you really think that after you missed me I wouldn't turn around and pwn you in the time it takes to reload a bazooka?Oh well.I guess those were you're famous last words...'pulls out a 12-gauge and finishes off stupid idiot'