Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hmmm.....

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I just got Metroid Prime 2 yesterday (can't get a Wii just yet....:embarrassed:) And i looked at the back...it said: "1 - 4 players"

This made me think. Metroid Prime 2 and Metroid Prime hunters BOTH had a Multiplayer component. As far as I know, no one in Nintendo has told of Metroid prime 3 having a multiplayer component. That being said...Do any of you who play the Metroid games (besides me :lol:) think Metroid Prime 3 will have a multiplayer component?

(Inform me if this has already been announced *Multiplayer component* If so, the mods or Itu or Dustin or possible other administrator's can delete this.

Posted

I haven't heard anything about multiplayer in Metroid Prime 3...but it would be a big improvement from Metroid Prime 2, especially on the Wii with online capabilities. :) I hope there is multiplayer... :embarrassed:

Posted

it should... i dont see why not. that would be so fun going up against your friends, everybody goin nuts with the wiimote n nunchuck haha :D

Posted

That would be totally awesome.

Posted

I just got Metroid Prime 2 yesterday (can't get a Wii just yet....:embarrassed:) And i looked at the back...it said: "1 - 4 players"

This made me think. Metroid Prime 2 and Metroid Prime hunters BOTH had a Multiplayer component. As far as I know, no one in Nintendo has told of Metroid prime 3 having a multiplayer component. That being said...Do any of you who play the Metroid games (besides me :lol:) think Metroid Prime 3 will have a multiplayer component?

(Inform me if this has already been announced *Multiplayer component* If so, the mods or Itu or Dustin or possible other administrator's can delete this.

I chose to ignore those metro games for one reason.

Samus: well, i'm heavily armed with all my power ups! time to start a new adventure. *trips* *loses all power ups to the all mighty gutter* NOOO! my power ups! * sigh*

Posted

you got that from decline of video gaming 3, but its a fair point

that doesn;t happen in mmetroid prime 3 apparently tho

Also, the original plan was to focus soley on the single player experience and have no multiplayer components, however, as it's been delayed, there's been quite a lot of talk of including multiplayer and im 95% sure there will be at least offline multiplayer and consdering by the time it comes out, online on the wii ought to be running well, it would be a good game to have online.

Posted

you got that from decline of video gaming 3, but its a fair point

that doesn;t happen in mmetroid prime 3 apparently tho

Also, the original plan was to focus soley on the single player experience and have no multiplayer components, however, as it's been delayed, there's been quite a lot of talk of including multiplayer and im 95% sure there will be at least offline multiplayer and consdering by the time it comes out, online on the wii ought to be running well, it would be a good game to have online.

Really? maybe i'll try it then... see what its like.

if i ever get a wii.

Posted

I chose to ignore those metro games for one reason.

Samus: well, i'm heavily armed with all my power ups! time to start a new adventure. *trips* *loses all power ups to the all mighty gutter* NOOO! my power ups! * sigh*

ROFL LMAO LOL XD

Posted

while we're there

decline 3

Posted

there is no decline 4, someone else tried to put it up as a joke and it got deleted.

Their 2 other flashes (both are collabs) in which the people who made decline have parts that are similar (the matrix has you and there's something about Halo 2).

Ironically, in their part of TSAH 2, there's actually more metroid referances than halo referances...

Posted

there is no decline 4, someone else tried to put it up as a joke and it got deleted.

There 2 other flashes (both are collabs) in which the people who made decline have parts that are similar (the matrix has you and there's something about Halo 2).

Ironically, in their part of TSAH 2, there's actually more metroid referances than halo referances...

EH.

REALLY, NOW?