Zelda MMORPG

179 posts in this topic

Posted

It's like...attack of the noobs.

:/

Posted

You are all so clueless!

There has been a fan made Zelda MMORPG since like 1996. It was just renamed from Zelda to Graal Online due to Nintendo's request.

Posted

Once again, attack of the noobs... ><

Posted

Just go google Graal Online.

2004-04-03-02.png

ny2.jpg

Posted

Dude, there's also Hyrule Online.

But the discussion was about an actual NINTENDO made MMORPG, not a fan made one.

Posted

Oh, right... I thought it was obvious that Nintendo won't be making any Zelda MMORPGs. Bleh.

And the 9 pages here imply as if the people didn't know there was any kind of zelda online game.

Posted

That might just make me buy a Wii.

Posted

According to a fan, Zelda Revolution will actually be called "The Legend of Zelda: Beginning of The End" and be a MMORPG.

From the E-Mail:

"I know the title of the upcoming new Zelda-game for Nintendo �Revolution� (that isn�t the final name!). It�s called �The Legend of Zelda: Beginning of The End� and as the name says, it is the final Zelda-game ever. But before you are going to cry about that, I like to tell you more about the game. This is not as any other Zelda-game ever maded, no, this is a MMORPG only for the Revolution. Try to imageinition you a big fantasy world like World of Warcfraft just with Zelda characters and stuff. This is just much bigger than WoW � much, much bigger�

You start to choose your destiny. Good elf people like Link (no, he is not in this game) or evil creatures. This to races is going to fight against each other.

With the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection this is going to be the largest online multiplay game ever made, and I�m very exiting to play more of it in the future. "

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER PROJECT WIKI???!

Posted

I dont think Zelda should go that route tbh, It's pretty good as a Single player RPG

I don't want it to go Multiplayer either.. it'll only screw it up. :x

Posted

*coughFourSwordsandFourSwordsAdventurecough*

Posted

The Four Swords titles were very enjoyable games.

I personally wouldn't want a full scale Zelda MMORPG... However, I wouldn't mind another Zelda game which would allow multiplayer. With the option of single player still there...

I don't want just another Four Swords game though.

Posted

It'd be cool if they made a game that was about the Four Sword, like MC. Then, you could go online and team up with other players in extra dungeons or side quests or something.

But I also want an MMO with LOTS of weapons/items and a few playable races and classes. EX-

Zora would have ranged based classes using the boomerang, bows, hookshots, etc.

Hylians would be warriors and stuff, using bladed weapons (like swords, lances, AXES etc.)and shields.

Gorons would have be like a Monk class, using fist-based weapons, or also bo-staffs and hammers.

and Kokiri would use magic based weapons such as the Gust Jar and Fire Rod.

There would of course be a lot of other items and equipment and all that junk!

Hey, a boy can dream, right?

Posted

I find it very hard to believe. It just doesn't sound like Zelda.

I agree, can anyone send me a link to where this info was found?

Posted

This is so old, I doubt anyone here knows.