Zelda MMORPG

179 posts in this topic

Posted

denk t ook, komt omdat ie geen nieuws heeft, verzint ie t zelf maar... XD

yes, this news is not very believable, what is the source?..

Posted

Well....i remember visiting a site called Odyssy of Hyrule that had a page where the webmster put things that he might of added been added to Ocarina of Time,and he had something similar to this on the list.If this is true,I`m not complaining..But I doubt this rumor very much. :blink:

Posted

i do not think they would make a final zelda game the seireis is to good if they waunt it to be popular let it be playable on other staitions

post-595-1150030242.gif

post-595-1150030254.gif

Posted

nintendo are not gonna make a zelda game playable on other consoles, they'd lost tons of sales and some of the reason that people bought nintendo consoles (before the wii at least).

I mean, they're making the game for THEIR console, pretty much every other game in existance should be on multiformat before zelda...

Posted

I really think is Foolish to do somthing to a game ment for 1-4 players and will be like ripping the life of

HALF of nintendos fans :angry:

Posted

personally, if zelda was to go online in any shape or form id link to have battles with other people using the awesome combat engine :D

but just as a 1v1 (or 4 all v all), not as an MMORPG

Posted

Man... he is talking about Zelda Revulotion, not Twilight Princess!

Uhh... DAHHHH zelda Revolotion (its Wii By the way!) is the same game as The twilight princess....

doesn't any of you follow the actions on the E3...

And by the way... you all ARE a little short minded...

What if you make a zelda MMORPG as this:

Race: Goron, Zora, Hylian, Gerudo, Forest elfs, minish...

and so on

and then make it somthing Like world of Warcraft... just try to be as strong as posible in a Zelda like world...

And zelda and link and Ganon or so could be NPCs.

Just try to think of it....

well all this is BULLSHIT becuse Nintendo already tolled us that Twilight princess would be on GCN and Nintendo Wii... so... End of story

Posted

..omg noob, zelda revolution is not the same as TP. zelda revolution (or wii) is a game that is a wii only zelda game...

uhh... duhh, zelda revolution is the same game as the TP but for Wii instead of the cube it is the same game...

I know for shure... i was on the E3, and i followed the news with my own eyes, so don't call me a noob MEGA NOOB...

if you still don't believe me... go read this twilight princess

and than call me a noob, biatch

Posted

look, gratock you're not really right there, there is going to be another zelda game coming out on the wii as well, just not for a little while.

Twilight princess wasn;t specifically made for the wii from the beginning and it's not exclusive to the wii, so it's not the zelda game for the wii that was referred to as zelda revolution. I've also explained that on the article thread you posted on as well. <_<

There have been two zelda games on the n64, technically 2 on the gamecube (although twilight princess is yet to come out) so there's bound to be at least one more on the wii after twilight princess. Although it does seem unlikely that it will be the MMORPG that this thread is on about.

Posted

well you could be right... but still, if they where making a second zelda for Wii, it will cost at least 2 years to make it, just like with Oot+MM/WW+TP... those aren't all that close too... so, a second (or i will call it a first, becuse TP isn't Wii exclusive) will not come this year, and i don't think next year... it will take a wile so i think that te Zelda revolution we are talking about still is TP... ok?

Posted

no because zelda revolution is a specific, we don;t have to talk about something that's close, it's fine that it's a couple of years away so we can speculate about it.

Also, twilight princess has a name, so we canb use that, wheras the next game doesn;t, so we use the term zelda revolution (or zelda wii, but revolution deifnately sounds better in this context)

Posted

ok, i guess you're right. now back to toppic, the question: will zelda revolusion be a MMORPG (i so hate that word, no one can say it in one breath) as i said, what if you just think of an MMORPG like this

What if you make a zelda MMORPG as this:

Race: Goron, Zora, Hylian, Gerudo, Kokori, minish...

The main charackters from the games could you give quests

like: quest one: Go to saria(if you chose to be kokiri) and ask her to learn you the saria's song

(when you learnd it, hello F1 help button:P)

it could work, and when you can make it look as fine as Oblivion, or WoW, you could have a really cool game

Posted

any zelda game where you wouldn't play as link wouldn;t work i don;t think, which is why i don't thinkthere will be an MMORPG, although i would like to see small enclosed online stuff, like deathmatches between 2 links, that would be good :D

Posted

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

will a mmorpg be so bad.... I mean think about this

1: its on wii online (you can play with otehr people)

2: you are able to chose diffrent races

3: you will be able to level up

4: get diffrent skills like

5: get diffrent weaponds

6: diffrent quest depends on the race

Race 1: Link

skills: shot +2 fast arrows, throw a bomb further etc.

weaponds: bow, elf bow, master sword, magic sword, big goron sword, etc

quest: maybe go to a cave and get a speciel typ of water in a bottle for some one

Race 2: Goron

Skills: rool faster, harder shield (when they cruch)

weaponds: like a hat in WW: a glove (not the one that link has)

quest: a race that he have to win

They might get chlose to, and they are magical, they give a little more life or they run a little faster or hit faster etc.

but they could to a MMORPG on the SIDE with new vertions to download.

they wont make WII zelda the last game, not now....

How I know u ask......... well I just know

Posted

well there's no reason to make a last game and there's no reason to really change the genre, ninntedo havn't ever dropped the ball when it comes to zelda but they might as well kick it over the fence if they make this...