Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who's th new Villain/PH Plothole

48 posts in this topic

Posted

This is that "Idea" I had.

Well, we all now At the End of WW Link Stabs Ganondorf in the Head, and he turns to stone. Then Hyrule Floods and Ganondorf obviously drowns.

So that's why I started this topic. Who should be the next villain/what should the next villain look like?

Then again....

This COULD create a Major Plothole because Ganondorf has always been the main villain.

If you disagree with me post your thoeries here.

Posted

here's my theory that i wrote in a diferent forum but i didn't feel like re-typing it so it'll sound kinda weird

What if Ganon continues to regain power because of many different time lines and Ganon found a way to go into those and steal the triforce again before he stole it the first time? I confuse myself with time travel because if he did that, hasn't he already done it? meaning that all that he would have to do was think and he would have what he wanted or something like that or maybe all he has to do is plan to go back in time and "borrow" something and he would have it and maybe after he got turned to stone in WW he was still alive just... not... funtional, that's all. So Ganon got turned to stone, Link floats away in a bubble, Ganon plans to go back in time and tell himself not to tell that big birdy to chuck link and instead kill him there, then... POOOF! Ganon isn't stone any more! Does that make any sense at all? Is this another one of those things were that's already bean said?

Posted

here's my theory that i wrote in a diferent forum but i didn't feel like re-typing it so it'll sound kinda weird

What if Ganon continues to regain power because of many different time lines and Ganon found a way to go into those and steal the triforce again before he stole it the first time? I confuse myself with time travel because if he did that, hasn't he already done it? meaning that all that he would have to do was think and he would have what he wanted or something like that or maybe all he has to do is plan to go back in time and "borrow" something and he would have it and maybe after he got turned to stone in WW he was still alive just... not... funtional, that's all. So Ganon got turned to stone, Link floats away in a bubble, Ganon plans to go back in time and tell himself not to tell that big birdy to chuck link and instead kill him there, then... POOOF! Ganon isn't stone any more! Does that make any sense at all? Is this another one of those things were that's already bean said?

That makes NO Sense.

There's no WAY That could happen.

I'd need a better theory to beleive he could come back.....:embarrassed:

Posted

Vaati Vaati Vaati! <3

He's spiffalent... but I don't want him to turn into that ugly eyeball again.. He's a martial arts/sword master (And plus he's bish...). We should just fight him as he is.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. It'd be really, really cool if we were to fight Vaati in a Twilight Princess-ish, or even Windwaker-ish game..

Posted

Someone with brains. :unsure: And brawn. :unsure: And Brawny. 200.jpg

Ok, seriously, someone cool and mysterious with lots of powers.....MAYBE KING GIDRA!!!! :o (Siggy pic...)

Posted

yer, ganondorf hasn't ALWAYS been the main villan, it'll probabbly be some guy who steals an hourglass that's phantomisized

(as a side note i only just preordered phantom hourglass, o well, it's done now, yay!)

Posted

ganon always... dies... and always... returns... that's what makes him... ganon............... I... like ... to ... write... posts... with... a... lot... of............

Posted

Vaati Vaati Vaati! <3

He's spiffalent... but I don't want him to turn into that ugly eyeball again.. He's a martial arts/sword master (And plus he's bish...). We should just fight him as he is.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. It'd be really, really cool if we were to fight Vaati in a Twilight Princess-ish, or even Windwaker-ish game..

That's a good idea!

Oh, and if your going to give ideas for a character, and not one that already exists, please at least TRY to name them.

King Gidra doesn't count....

Posted

I think nintendo is ready for a twist... what about bowser... or maybe... no it's to sick... well nintendo is sick... okey.. what... about... SANTA CLAUS!!!!

Posted

SOMEONE NEW!

Posted

They have a lot of villians in the Zelda Games

Majora, Vaati are two of them.

They could make the postman evil... :unsure:

Posted

They have a lot of villians in the Zelda Games

Majora, Vaati are two of them.

They could make the postman evil... :unsure:

LOL. :lol:

Posted

Just imagine the postman being evil...

He could be a great villian

"I won't give you your mail MUAJAJA"

and he could kill you just running by your side... :unsure:

HUZZAH! This is my post #800 *dances conga*

Posted

The Link could never catch up with the Postman!

P.S. Zoe, only 200 more 'til you can change your member title!

Posted

Or...it can be...... Gigan? :embarrassed:FinalWarsGigan.jpg

Ok, how about Tingle?? :o "Tingle, Tingle, Kooloo-limpah!" *Link starts choking* :huh: