Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hate/Have a Grudge Against someone in School?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

For people to releive themselves of their anger at school.

I have this one kid named Matthew (in Gr.2) on my bus. He is SO Annoying. Ok here's what he does:

1: First off, he used to Kiss people

2: He'd Smack people on the Butt (EVEN GUYS!)

3: He makes such annoying COMMENTS!

4: He ALWAYS Sits near his Friend, Ben. The Limit on our Bus is TWO To a seat unless there is no where else to sit. He STILL Sits with him (Three to a Seat) EVEN WHEN THERE ARE OPEN SPACES! And when Three People Sit with Ben, he STILL Sits with him!

I Got so mad at him I Cracked onbe day and for a while I Abused him. but THEN he had to cry to the Principal so I can no londer hurt him!

I See what he does Every Day, and I want to Correct him SO bad. But I can't use Violence, which was the ONLY way that got him to stop.

I Sit at the Back, But that doesn't seem to help.

We're not allowed to use musical Devices or Handheld Systems on the Bus (Unless on School Trips)

If I bring something to read, People look over my shoulder!!!!!!!!

What should I do?

and, Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

Other people can post here and others can (and really should) Post advice on how to handel these Situations.

Anyone else have problems like these?

Posted

Anyone else have problems like these?

No.

Posted

umm i cant say my problem is like yours but there people i don't like at my school i just ignore them or tell them to shut up and walk away.

Posted

umm i cant say my problem is like yours but there people i don't like at my school i just ignore them or tell them to shut up and walk away.

meh. >_>

Posted

I used to have a problem like yours... in elementary school :embarrassed:

Just ignore him, if people doesn't like you to read, ignore them too!

I think you can get in trouble if you "atack" him again, so ignore him. Or talk to the principal, that he's always doing those stuff

Posted

this is nothing like your anger, but I was always the one bullied around at school.

well, I wasn't always, but was sometimes the victim... Now I'm in the 9th grade, and started with my vengeance... I can't say I'm very strong, but stronger than most of these ppl. My adrenaline takes over and pow... they run away crying... stop me before I hurt someone... :cry:

Posted

I like being in Uni :)

In some ways, like the people you have to deal with, its easier than school...

Posted

Oh, don't even get me started! :angry: I've had problems with the kids in my class since Kindergarden! Nowadays, if they try to talk to me, I tell them to shut up! I don't even want them to say "hi" to me anymore. Many of the girls in my class are total b****es. :angry: One b**** in my class always yells at me to shut up when I talk. Recently, two girls were acting weird, just to annoy me. :wacko: Okay, that's it. This will be a very long post if I type anymore.

Posted

Half the kids at my school treat me like crap. I do nothing to them and they are mean. Sometimes,they are nice but that just lasts for like 1 minute. They also treat my friends wrong as well. :angry:

Posted

A girl called me a " Crack Wh***" in art class today, for no apparent reason! :angry: That stupid...Ooohhh!!!

Posted

Half the kids at my school treat me like crap. I do nothing to them and they are mean. Sometimes,they are nice but that just lasts for like 1 minute. They also treat my friends wrong as well. :angry:

I"M TELLING YOU, I AIN'T WASSUPMAN!!!!!!!!!

*Prepares to get assaulted*

Posted

I have a problem with one of my teachers... that ignorant cow....

Posted

We're not allowed to use musical Devices or Handheld Systems on the Bus (Unless on School Trips)

Why can't you use a musical device or handheld system on a regular school day?

That's very strict.

Posted

I am in one of those schools too. I actually bought a 400AUD PDA then people were getting jealous of how I am allowed my PDA, but they aren't allowed iPods, so I can't bring it anymore. All I did on it was work too. I sold it for 100 bucks. I feel so ripped off about that.

Posted

Why can't you use a musical device or handheld system on a regular school day?

That's very strict.

Yeah I don't really see the point in that...