The One Word Story!

1054 posts in this topic

Posted

Bob the smelly village idiot walked to his house one day and found a pig. He decided to massacre the pig. So then he cooked geese and tried to give it to his crush but she threw it in his face. Then he cried. It was midnight when he finally stopped. In Eight, million million million news tonight: A new person, KitsuneChan, has been shot. She appears to be bleeding. If you have seen the perpetrator, call:1-865-910-HELP. Back to you, Bob Marley.

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Random voice* SHUT UP!!!!!!

*roosters Shotgun* BLAM!!!!!!!!

*Television explodes*

Or Something....else happened because the Triforce broke. But that made no sense, so you died. But then someone ate Ganondorf's Army, leaving him defenseless, so then I looked at CG's Avatar and said to myself: "Wow...That looks....hard to describe....."

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf.

Posted

Bob the smelly village idiot walked to his house one day and found a pig. He decided to massacre the pig. So then he cooked geese and tried to give it to his crush but she threw it in his face. Then he cried. It was midnight when he finally stopped. In Eight, million million million news tonight: A new person, KitsuneChan, has been shot. She appears to be bleeding. If you have seen the perpetrator, call:1-865-910-HELP. Back to you, Bob Marley.

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Or Something....else happened because the Triforce broke. But that made no sense, so you died. But then someone ate Ganondorf's Army, leaving him defenseless, so then I looked at CG's Avatar and said to myself: "Wow...That looks....hard to describe....."

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane.

Posted

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane. The happy flower was scarred for life because

Posted

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane. The happy flower was scarred for life because it saw rabid toast.

( Oh my god! This is my 200th post!!!! NOTE: Don't copy this.)

Posted

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane. The happy flower was scarred for life because it saw rabid toast. And Link and Ganny ended up making cookies.

(Gratzi on the 200! :D DONT COPY!)

Posted

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane. The happy flower was scarred for life because it saw rabid toast. And Link and Ganny ended up making cookies. But the cookies went insane and killed Ganon. Then,

Posted

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane. The happy flower was scarred for life because it saw rabid toast. And Link and Ganny ended up making cookies. But the cookies went insane and killed Ganon. Then, Link went mad with greif at Ganon's death ad went on a killing spree using a chainsaw, starting with Navi

Posted

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane. The happy flower was scarred for life because it saw rabid toast. And Link and Ganny ended up making cookies. But the cookies went insane and killed Ganon. Then, Link went mad with greif at Ganon's death ad went on a killing spree using a chainsaw, starting with Navi. He thought about killing Tatl, but killed her while he was thinking. Just then, (fill in this blank) walked in and

Posted

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane. The happy flower was scarred for life because it saw rabid toast. And Link and Ganny ended up making cookies. But the cookies went insane and killed Ganon. Then, Link went mad with greif at Ganon's death ad went on a killing spree using a chainsaw, starting with Navi. He thought about killing Tatl, but killed her while he was thinking. Just then, I walked in and said: "OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!" and so then I had

*Ganon from CD - i* YOUR FACE

*King from CD - i* FOR DINNER.

Posted

*Commercials*

NEW from Glomobi....

*Television explodes*

Wait! I JUST SHOT MY FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Zelda called a doctor while Link went to get kill Ganondorf. But while Link was killing Ganny, the happy flower when insane. The happy flower was scarred for life because it saw rabid toast. And Link and Ganny ended up making cookies. But the cookies went insane and killed Ganon. Then, Link went mad with greif at Ganon's death ad went on a killing spree using a chainsaw, starting with Navi. He thought about killing Tatl, but killed her while he was thinking. Just then, I walked in and said: "OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!" and so then I had

*Ganon from CD - i* YOUR FACE

*King from CD - i* FOR DINNER.

End

Ok, new story!

One day, after Link killed Ganondorf, and Zelda now held all 3 pieces of the Triforce, he

Posted

One day, after Link killed Ganondorf, and Zelda now held all 3 pieces of the Triforce, he Did a dance. DADADADADA DA DA! DADADADA DA DA! *Emphasized* DADADADA DA DA! DADADADADA DA DA! (x2, repeat verse 1.)

Ehem. So then KC and CG had a fight and the winner was:

Posted

Who's KC?

Posted

Kitsunechan.

This should be good....

*Hypnotizes both of them to fight each other*

Posted

One day, after Link killed Ganondorf, and Zelda now held all 3 pieces of the Triforce, he Did a dance. DADADADADA DA DA! DADADADA DA DA! *Emphasized* DADADADA DA DA! DADADADADA DA DA! (x2, repeat verse 1.)

Tingle

Posted

Tingle

But that made no sense so the director looked it over and saw that the person who changed it was