Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I was soo hungry

11 posts in this topic

Posted

so I was so hungry before lunch today and we were getting baked potatoes. I turned around for like one second, turn back around and there it a fork in my lunch. It that isn't bad enough it's this kid's USED fork, Then I found out I was eating with a fork that was on the ground... Luckly one of my friends gave me his bag of pretzals...

Posted

That sucks. You should have forked him in the arm ... haha just kidding. Too bad your food got someone's used fork in it.

Posted

You should have pegged him with baked potatoes for the rest of the day. :mellow:

Posted

Eww! :wacko: That sucks!

I remember in elementary school, the teachers always gave us assigned seats in the cafeteria. They sat me next to this one girl who would open up her mouth, showing the food she was chewing! :wacko: :wacko: I'm so glad she left, and didn't follow me to high school!

Posted

Haha....that kinda sucks... :wacko: ...yeah, obnoxious people are really annoying... :D

Posted

Eww! :wacko: That sucks!

I remember in elementary school, the teachers always gave us assigned seats in the cafeteria. They sat me next to this one girl who would open up her mouth, showing the food she was chewing! :wacko: :wacko: I'm so glad she left, and didn't follow me to high school!

How did you manage to eat anything those years? :wacko:

Posted

How did you manage to eat anything those years? :wacko:

I was assigned to sit next to her for only one year, thank God! :embarrassed:

Posted

oh wow

I had to sit by this kid (who wont stop sitting next to me)

who Put ranch on everything!!!! it grosed me out and i dont want to be mean to him but im like go sit somewhere els!

Posted

Every Friday, in my grade school, we would have pasta for lunch. I would get this, and my treacher would sprinkle that cheese stuff on it...without asking if I wanted it! :angry: I think that's why I stopped getting it.

Posted

stick a used fork in his eye. solves everything :whammy::pwned::moderated:

Posted

stick a used fork in his eye. solves everything :whammy::pwned::moderated:

or if you really wanna be mean jab him in the arm with one infected with HIV or something like that......