Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Maple Story

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate it thats about it its no fun. all you do is kill creatures. You cant even fight other players all the quests suck expect for a couple that actually need other players that's the only good part of the game. The creatures in the game are stupid, mushrooms, Snails, Slime.

if anyone else hates this game please post what you don't like about it if you do like the game please post what you do like about it but don't just say its fun say whats fun about it (if there is anything)

I personally don't like this game i respect that others do so please don't complain about me dissing this game Thank You.

Posted

I hate it thats about it its no fun. all you do is kill creatures. You cant even fight other players all the quests suck expect for a couple that actually need other players that's the only good part of the game. The creatures in the game are stupid, mushrooms, Snails, Slime.

if anyone else hates this game please post what you don't like about it if you do like the game please post what you do like about it but don't just say its fun say whats fun about it (if there is anything)

I personally don't like this game i respect that others do so please don't complain about me dissing this game Thank You.

Me thinks you made this topic because you saw mine. :cry: You make me cry!

Posted

that is not why i made this topic i just really hate this game thats all im surrounded by people at school who tell me how great it is but ihate it so im just posting it in rants and rave section

Posted

If I may argue, number 1, the monsters are not just snails, mushrooms, and slime. Well, lets see. There's those, but there are stumps, yettis, penguins, penguins on yettis, eggs, golems, balrogs, octupuses, pigs, vikings, aliens, robots, knights on horses, and MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE. So, your theory on monsters is incorrect. Number 2, quests. What level did you get to? Cause there are many fun and challenging quests, the guild quest, the party quest, Maya's Weird Medicine (not very fun, but very hard), Luke the Security Guy (tons of materials that I've never even heard of), John and the Pink Flower Basket (more than meets the eye, involves golems, green eggs, blue mushrooms, and a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF PATIENCE), and MANY others. So, your theory on quests went down the tube. Number 3, killing other users. 1 question, why? You can trade with, talk with, invite to a party, train with, invite to a guild. So, that theory is dead. I rest my case. MapleStory is a very fun game, and you, LiquidIce, have yet to experience it's full advantages. So, level yourself up and realize what a gosh darn good game MapleStory is! Wow. That was a lot of typing. I think it's GoGurt time.

*goes to get GoGurt*

Posted

If you want to know a similar game- play Earthbound/ Zero on the Snes and Nes respectively.

But I actually have a similar problem at school with Elderscrolls 4: Oblivion

Posted

i refuse to play this game as i said stop taking it so personal its all personal opinion