Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition Videos

11 posts in this topic

Posted

There are some new RE4: Wii Edition videos floating around the net.

I can't find a way to embed them, so head over to The Hylia to watch them.

[url="http://www.thehylia.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1176504804&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&"]RE4: Wii Edition Trailer and Umbrella Chronicles Video.[/url]

[url="http://www.thehylia.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1176525701&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&"]RE4: Wii Edition Gameplay Videos.[/url]

Resident Evil 4 for the Wii is looking really good. The aiming appears very smooth, and the parts when you shake the Wii remote to sprint and perform various actions seem exciting and very fun.

I'll probably end up getting for the Wii. The best part: It's only going to cost $30.

Posted

it looks awesome. I'm deffinitly going to buy it. the first video was... well... :unsure:

Posted

Only $30? Thats awesome! :)

Posted

What's the point in making it for the Wii?
It's already on the GC. =/

Good game though.

Posted

cool and funny :D

Posted

[quote name='FLIP' post='38293' date='Apr 15 2007, 06:47 PM']What's the point in making it for the Wii?
It's already on the GC. =/

Good game though.[/quote]

adding wii controls to an already great game, o and the ada wong missions are on this version (same as ps2 port but not the gamecube)

You should see the advert they had for the wii version of resi evil 4, very funny.

Posted

Lol, that advert was soo cheesy.

I love how the aiming works, though.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='38331' date='Apr 16 2007, 09:35 AM']adding wii controls to an already great game, o and the ada wong missions are on this version (same as ps2 port but not the gamecube)

You should see the advert they had for the wii version of resi evil 4, very funny.[/quote]

that dosent seem right i have a ada mission on my gamecube version or is that there are more?

Posted

There are a ton more things on the PS2 version.

I played it at a friends house. It had more Ada missions and some videos as well.

All those extra features + Wii controls = Absolute win and pwnage for Sony.

Posted

Yeah, this is one of the greatest games ever made!

And now it is on one of the greatest consoles ever made! :D

Posted

The only games they should make more for the wii is final fantasy 13, all four versions. versus XIII is looking the best though, it was also made by the same team who made Kingdom Hearts which by the way, that is what they should make for the wii as well. (wii as well) i found a tongue twister. Besides, I didn't like resident evil 4 that much.