Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New SSBB characters to be revealed soon?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

I REALLY HOPE PAPER MARIO IS IN IT!!! Or atleast a Paper Mario Stage, like the Glitzpit!

Posted

[quote name='GoronMerchant' post='41115' date='Apr 28 2007, 09:19 AM']I REALLY HOPE PAPER MARIO IS IN IT!!! Or atleast a Paper Mario Stage, like the Glitzpit![/quote]

[color="#ffa500"][font="Palatino Linotype"]That would be cool I must admit, But I found some other info online this morning while I was bored.......
[color="#ffa500"]The following characters will [b][u]NOT[/u] [/b]be returning to the game's roster: [b]Young Link[/b], [b]Mr. Game & Watch[/b], and the [b]Ice Climbers[/b]. However...... :triforce: *dramatic pause* :triforce: ...... [/color][color="#ffa500"]Sakurai was able to confirm the arrival of [b]Bowser Jr.[/b] to the game. Will he be a clone of Bowser? I'm thinking not, since Sakurai seems to be taking his time with this game, so I have a feeling we're going to see less clones this time around. Next up, [b]Link from The Wind Waker[/b] will be entering the ring. As to how his moves will differ from Young Link remains to be seen, but his inclusion makes sense with The Wind Waker being the most recent incarnation of "boy" Link, as well as the next one (in Phantom Hourglass). Lastly, Metroid's [b]Ridley[/b] will finally be playable in the Super Smash Bros. series. That is all the news I currently know about the topic........ Yeah......

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font][/color]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ff0000"]P.S. about three quarters of what was written here was copied from the tanooki website :D [/color][/font]

Posted

I think people have already pointed that out, at least once in this post and at least twice in the super smash bor.s brawl thread in the gaming zone :S

I was thinking about the title, when is SOON, the only time i can think of that makes sense would be E3, of course stuff can be announced at different times, it's just that's kinda the maine one...

Posted

Go Bobbery, Skull Kid, and Captain Olmar!!

Posted

That thing about the Ice Climbers and G&W being taken out was just a rumor.

But I'd love it if WW Link was included.

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='44142' date='May 14 2007, 02:39 PM']But I'd love it if WW Link was included.[/quote]

yea that would be cool

Posted

well the site's back up in six days, they even have a countdown, so i reckon we're gonna hear something then

Posted

5 more days!

Posted

the new character is... me!

Posted

here are the charicters that you start out with, i watched videos on IGN

TP Link :D
mario
kirby
pikachu
samus
zerosuit-samus new
snake new
meta knight new :D
star fox :D
wario new
pit new

and those are the starting charicters,to find out what the secret ones are i guess well have to buy it and find out

Posted

*sigh* no-one has said those would be the starting characters, for a start that's even fewer starting characters than there were in melee!!!

Those are the characters that have been announced at the moment, it's not out for a while so they've still got plenty of time to announce the rest.

Posted

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#ffa500"]Ah well...........................................

Yours Truely,
:triforce:
Mr.Triforce[/color][/font]